This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    Corporate is aghast, admits they need to save costs, but costs could be saved by firing one incompetent manager rather than three employees...
    Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
      Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.
      No kidding...not only a jerk, but a gutless jerk. Good thing, the OP got a hold of someone at Corporate with at least half a brain.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• https://notalwaysworking.com/refuses-shift-blame/45990

What an arsehole. I would have refused to come in, too.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          https://notalwaysworking.com/refuses-shift-blame/45990

What an arsehole. I would have refused to come in, too.
          and look up local laws about stalking
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/sweet-suite-karma/60258

I have very mixed feelings about this one, which can go either way. Read the story and the comments...

Comment

• Instead of having a screw loose, this woman's screws have completely fallen out.

She accused the OP of cutting high school to work illegally in a store and got banned in the process.
              Four years later, she accuses OP of underage drinking at a bar and gets banned in the process.

What's next? Is she going to report her to the rental car company?
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• The Specific Lengths People Will Go To For Books

What's funny about this is there is a web site that sells what he wants.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  Okaaayyy....

Me, I like my mismatched books of all shapes, sizes and colors on my eclectic bookshelf!
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                    https://notalwaysright.com/sweet-suite-karma/60258

I have very mixed feelings about this one, which can go either way. Read the story and the comments...
                    I don't. It's shitty to create a situation that inflicts a SC on somebody who did nothing to contribute to it. Some poor desk clerk probably got screamed into a sobbing mess over the manager's "pwnage."

Caller is a blockhead who needs to put on his listening ears and accept he might be wrong. Hanging up on him would've been a better solution.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I agree, Irving - the idiot raised holy hell with the hotel staff who had absolutely ZERO clue about what was happening.

The manager should have called the hotel and made sure they were getting the misprinted number fixed asap and just had his employees tell callers "the number is misprinted, the correct number is xxx-xxx-xxxx", then hang up.

Caller is an idiot who needed to listen but you know is the complete SC...

Comment

• Not that I agree with the actions of the manager, but some SCs can't be hung up on cuz they will just keep on ringing back. Maybe blocking the number?
                        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Manager could at least have told the SC that they were sold out on that night, that his stupidity was getting him put on the DNR list, or (if "making a reservation"), giving him directions that would land him nowhere near the place (i.e. for a hotel in Florida, telling him to get off I75 2 exits south of I40, then look for certain landmarks) - so that the SC would never encounter the desk clerk.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Mechanic tries to pull a scam and gets hoisted on his own petard.

Oops!

Comment

• https://notalwaysworking.com/email-fail-part-9/49105

It warms my heart to know some bosses care more about their employees than profit...

Comment

• This story describes the people who keep Argabarga in business.

Tow-tal Idiots, indeed.
                                Last edited by catcul; 09-01-2019, 02:28 PM. Reason: Fixed Link

Comment

Working...
                                X