This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to floor the interview lady :P

1. Rock up to your job interview and be all excited and happy.

2. Get given a short "Spot the difference test" by the lady interviewing you. Be told that you have 1 minute, 20 seconds to do it in and you're not being judged on it.

3. Complete said test within 40 seconds. (I had 47 seconds left on the clock)

Interview lady:
    Me:

Interview lady:
    Me:
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Well played!

When will you find out if you got it?

Comment

sweet.

those always stump me though. maybe it's the ADD. but those ones for kids with 6 items i usually get up to 5 and then start getting stumped

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
        Well played!

When will you find out if you got it?
        October 5th. Although I'm not sure if I WILL get it, because my availability for when the store actually OPENS is a pain. (basically it's a new store that's opening near home. The ETA for when the store opens is mid-November, but chances are that I'll be spending October in training)

I did mention my teaching placement though and the interviewer said "That's fine, we can work around that". Probably helped that I gave her this sheet with my availability on it from if I was hired tomorrow through until the end of February next year. (I have 2 placement blocks)

Comment

Why did you have to take a test like that?
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            Why did you have to take a test like that?
            I'm guessing that the reason why I had to take the test was because it's a small business, I may not be spending all my time on a register. And because of that, there may be times when I have to check off deliveries or do inventory and I need to make sure that the details on the inventory sheet/delivery manifest etc. match the details on the actual product itself. So it was a test like that.

I had to do a similar one when I went to a job interview for my previous job, except I was given a little bit more time because it was a lot longer.

Comment

Working...
            X