X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Irv rides again

Go figure.

The public schools have been in session for two weeks, and already the students had their first half day today. So right around 12:30 we were set upon by roving gangs of pre-teen girls and boys from the nearby junior high.

I was in the mens room taking care of some business when three boys strode in. One took a look at the first toilet stall, and exclaimed it was poopy and gross. Or something. So this was the cue for his two friends to gawk at the toilet and comment at length on its present state of uncleanliness.

After they left I took a look. It was, indeed, quite messy. Poop on the seat and a little on the floor. But there was also a large-ish bloodstain on the front of the toilet.

As I was washing my hands, a group of ten or so boys bounded through the door to examine the dirty toilet. "Eww, gross, diarrhea and blood! It stinks!! Disgusting!"

And then I piped up. "Yes. Yes it's disgusting. Are you going to leave now, or am I going to see how many of you I can cram into the stall?"

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Ask them if they want to help you set a world record for "Most Teenage Boys crammed into a filthy, disgusting stall".
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
    X