• Time
  • Show
Clear All

404 error- Logic not Found.
    Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
    It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
      Awwwwww, SC found a loophole. He found a TLD (domain ending) that the guy hadn't bought yet. So he bought it, and sent me the details. Le sigh.
      You don't HAVE to let this fuckwit be a client. I refer you to the wonderful phrase, "reserve the right to refuse service." You can refuse to sell your service to him, just because he is a fuckwit and will undoubtedly cause you more trouble, but without stating as much to him.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Oh god, it's only two days into the new year and already we have a contender for Stupidest Customerof the Year. The rest of the competition is gonna have to try real hard to beat this guy!
      I've got money on my bar customers, or Gravekeeper's extra special phone customers, or someone. Because trust me, from what I've seen personally and on this site, this guy won't even finish in the Top 10 for the year.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        Awwwwww, SC found a loophole. He found a TLD (domain ending) that the guy hadn't bought yet. So he bought it, and sent me the details. Le sigh.
        Here's hoping it's a TLD that nobody will think to look up and his site is forgotten.

Hey, he might even forget to renew his domain and the CA owner of the others will snap it up.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          I've got money on my bar customers, or Gravekeeper's extra special phone customers, or someone. Because trust me, from what I've seen personally and on this site, this guy won't even finish in the Top 10 for the year.
          Sorry Jester, but since GK is now effectively Tier 2, all of his calls are from knuckleheads that are not only extra special stupid, but extremely persistent about their stupid. You might come up with a bigger idot than him, but I'm gonna bet on him to get the 'prize-winning moron'
          Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Well, you know I like to collect old Coke bottles. In fact, I think I'll make a web site showing off my Coca Cola bottles.

What's that? Someone else owns CocaCola.com? Well, they'll just have to give it to me since I'm calling my web page Coca Cola bottles.

There is 0 chance this will not work.

Comment

Spoke too soon, he's asked for a refund, stating he's quite upset that nothing's working out. I'm sending it shortly to him, not even going to bother with it.

Quoth Jester View Post
              You don't HAVE to let this fuckwit be a client. I refer you to the wonderful phrase, "reserve the right to refuse service." You can refuse to sell your service to him, just because he is a fuckwit and will undoubtedly cause you more trouble, but without stating as much to him.
              Agreed, he's not being as bad as some of the others, so I was willing to give him a chance. Glad I banked on waiting to see what happens.
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Hey, guys? Now that I know how the world really works, I hereby invite you all to a beach party I'm throwing in Seraph's honor on my private island:

I will e-mail the current owners to let them know that since I need the island but cannot afford to buy it, they are obligated to give it to me, especially since I've just told you guys that I'm giving Seraph a party on that island.

Comment

Quoth Cat Herder View Post
                  I will e-mail the current owners to let them know...
                  Don't forget to call all of the airlines/cruise ship companies who will take us there and tell them the same thing
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Cat Herder View Post
                    I will e-mail the current owners to let them know that since I need the island but cannot afford to buy it, they are obligated to give it to me, especially since I've just told you guys that I'm giving Seraph a party on that island.
                    I am so, so glad I put down my drink before this. Holycowthatwasclose.

Comment

Quoth mhkohne View Post
                      Sorry Jester, but since GK is now effectively Tier 2, all of his calls are from knuckleheads that are not only extra special stupid, but extremely persistent about their stupid. You might come up with a bigger idot than him, but I'm gonna bet on him to get the 'prize-winning moron'
                      Oh, I would bet on GK and his customers, too.

I wasn't saying my customers would be dumber, merely that one of my customers and/or GK's customers would far exceed the idiot in the OP, and that said idiot, once the year is over, won't even rate in the top rankings. Nothing more than that. I am fully aware (and amazingly grateful) that, while I do get some idiots, most of my customers don't even warrant mention in my rants on this site, and that most that do aren't even close to GK's prize-winners.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        Oh, I would bet on GK and his customers, too.

I wasn't saying my customers would be dumber, merely that one of my customers and/or GK's customers would far exceed the idiot in the OP, and that said idiot, once the year is over, won't even rate in the top rankings. Nothing more than that. I am fully aware (and amazingly grateful) that, while I do get some idiots, most of my customers don't even warrant mention in my rants on this site, and that most that do aren't even close to GK's prize-winners.
                        I fear the one day one of your customers is one of my clients. I'll just up and quit if that happens. Poompf. Gone. Not dealing with it, I don't have the gumption for that.

Comment

You are not the only one to suffer fools.

This idiot annoyed CentOS for a long conversation. Lots of

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                            He might not get Real Domain Owner upset, but the instant the guy "newp" the dillweed will be upset. That's what I wanna see.

...Peo...de..... WAT.
                            Yep happened to my granddad when he bought rental properties in italy. Squatters moved in and he had no legal recourse unless he sold the place. Silly or what.

Comment

Quoth Zaiida View Post
                              Yep happened to my granddad when he bought rental properties in italy. Squatters moved in and he had no legal recourse unless he sold the place. Silly or what.
                              Sell it to a family member for a dollar, get the squatters out, and buy it back for the same dollar. Only works if the family member is a good one though (I'd never do that with any of MY family, maybe save for my Dad, but then that's just my family).
                              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

This guy is like a 16th century explorer. I can see him randomly coming across a site and saying "I claim this website for Spain!"
                                It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                                -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Working...
                                X