This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just disgusting.

Reading this saga as it unfolded, it's almost like customers took it as a challenge to see who could be the nastiest with the diapers.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I can't help but wonder if chocolate is the right thing to offer to someone who has just been terrorized by something brown...>_>
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        I can't help but wonder if chocolate is the right thing to offer to someone who has just been terrorized by something brown...>_>
        Fair point. (offers Gaki some Skittles)
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Ahhh...yeah. sour patch kids???

Comment

Reminds me of the time the cleaning ladies left handwritten notes on every sanitary box in the ladies room stalls at work:

(Paraphrased below...)

"Put your used materials INSIDE the paper bags! If you don't want to touch your own, WHAT!!! makes you think someone else does??"

Seemed to work...

But I like the hoses and tumble-dry idea better....
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Today was my day off so thankfully there is that and I went out had adventures and got a nice tan on my legs (not my arms 'cause I would have been cold, I'm a stick person).

Thank you for the skittles and sour-patch kids. I had ice-cream sandwiches and got my grubby paws on some jack and coke. Yeah!

My adventures were enough to make me happier and I took lots of pictures of all the nice spring goodness. So here was my day today. Much better than yesterday of course.

Comment

Pretty colors!

Comment

Very pretty! Looks like the trees in my town. Of course, they'll shed those pretty petals next week and it'll look like we had pink snow...!

Communing with nature is a good way to de-stress and clear your head.
                  Last edited by XCashier; 04-18-2013, 03:55 PM.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

i understand your hell.

i pissed off some of my shipmates by referring to the girls on board as being cunts but fuck it. if there wasn't a bag in the disposal box they'd STILL put their used bloody crap there. unwrapped. so yes some of them were cunts

even though there was a trash can within 5 feet of the stall.

Comment

Reminds me of one of the things I miss about the nightclub I used to work at. The gent who designed the place was damn good at public bathrooms. Everything was tile walls and floor and a washdown ceiling. Add in the small plug-in pressure washer, and the deep cleaning of the bathrooms was a cinch.

Comment

Reminds me of having to tell someone at LoseCo that there was a pair of mens briefs draped across the base of the toilet in the handicapped stall.

You can guess the expression of the faces of the two guys I told. Much the same as the one I had when I saw it.

Ick.

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
                          ... I took lots of pictures of all the nice spring goodness...
                          The apricots usually bloom here about now... and get their reproductive organs frozen off 2 out of every 3 years.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It has been 3 days and my manager has not put the box back into the stall. It seems for now that I am safe from this doom. Woot!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Shit sensors covering the floor, walls, napkin box, oh yeah, the ceiling?

When triggered, locks door and unleashes the fire sprinklers, including up-firing ones in the drains.

Now, to implement the tumble-dry function.
                              Forget the fire sprinklers - you need live steam to clean up that kind of crap.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X