This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
    Yeah, he probably stole his wife's card. Why else would you get that upset?
    Assuming he really had a wife that is. I'm assuming the last names matched of course.

thing is, revenge-spending is also a tactic used in divorces too.

Comment

This happened at my shop the only thing was when I asked for ID the man was furious with me. I cant remember the girl's name on the card but apparently his parents gave him the name legit.

Learned my lesson to ask for ID with the card.

Comment

Boy Named Sue?

If he's got a name that most people associate with women, he should EXPECT that people will think it's not his card.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Guys with feminine sounding names can be problematic, my Saxophone teachers name was Ashley, was a great guy though, terrific sense of humour.
          Violets are blue,
          Roses are red,
          I bequeath to thee...
          A boot to the head >_>

Comment

It also doesn't help that the definition of (English-language) "feminine names" vs "masculine names" has changed over time, even as recently as the early/mid-1900's ~_~
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
            X