Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sightings > Roadkill

Old 08-06-2018, 07:46 AM
Area Manager

Quote:
Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
...and I'll be at the stables stealing a very expensive horse so that when you can't get gas for your car I'm still able to run from the zombies.
Sensible. They make less noise (therefore attracting less zombies) than cars and are self repairing. Food/water shouldn't be too much of a problem if you find the right hideout, and they're extra warmth when it's cold.

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:41 AM
Till/horse trainer/instructor

Quote:
Quoth greek_jester View Post
Sensible. They make less noise (therefore attracting less zombies) than cars and are self repairing. Food/water shouldn't be too much of a problem if you find the right hideout, and they're extra warmth when it's cold.
They can also navigate terrain that a car can't. Go around or over obstacles that would otherwise necessitate getting out of your car (leaving yourself vulnerable to attack), access the situation, and either find an alternative route or move things (which would take time and probably make noise). You would be less likely to be trapped or ambushed by the human variety of day ruiners. A horse would also be good watch at camp because their hearing is much better and they would hear the zombies coming long before the human does (and their ears will point in the direction giving you an idea of where their coming from).

There's also the bonus of being able to wack assholes as you race past them.

Customer service would be so much more honest if we had a zombie apocalypse...

Service Desk: Half our complaints would be solved if A) people knew hoe to cook the food they bought and B) people's literacy levels were high enough that they could read simple signage.

Customer Service, if you're not dead inside yet, clearly you're still on your probation period.

Old 08-06-2018, 01:00 PM
Long live Gaz

Quote:
Customer service would be so much more honest if we had a zombie apocalypse...
We already have that. it's called "Black Friday."
"I don’t know what English did to you or your family, but I cannot in good conscience sit here and watch you do this to it. You sir, are a monster." ~ Gravekeeper

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon

Old 08-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Area Manager

Quote:

Now I have to restock Burt and Ernie. Yes I named them. Yes I do in fact realize just how screwed up and morbid that is.
I definitely don't see that as morbid. I used to have the police beat during my time on that little weekly newspaper. You want to hear some warped humour ... although actually any emergency personnel will do. It's how most of them cope.

Can't say I'm sorry to hear Mr. "I'm Too Important to Drive Sensibly" bought it at the accident site, although I'm sorry for the grief it will cause his family and friends. Glad to hear that was the ONLY death.

This is largely why I have stayed off super-highways for many a year now, although sometimes even city driving isn't a whole lot safer.