This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Been reading the site and forums for about a month and finally decided to join. I have some good SC stories to share in due time. I gotta say though, I live in South Carolina and whenever I see the term SC, I think of this state and just how appropriate it seems that they share the same initials. We have plenty of SC's in SC. I'm willing to export if anybody has a shortage.

Hmmm, about me, I'm a gamer, a wrestling fan, a former Pro Wrestler, and do PA work in various movies in the area. My current job doesn't require me to work with customers though, so all my stories are old. Now I'm just rambling.

Welcome aboard!

Nice to see new faces, even if they are self proclaimed ramblers! Look forward to hearing your tales
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth vonkarolinas View Post
      Hmmm, about me, I'm a gamer, a wrestling fan, a former Pro Wrestler,
      Methinks you and Mysty should get on just fine

Welcome!
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Who be Mysty?

Comment

Mysty is a wrestling fanatic. She also has great stories about SCs too. Welcome aboard by the way.
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

My current job doesn't require me to work with customers though, so all my stories are old. Now I'm just rambling.
            A few of us no longer work in retail, but still remember the old days and are willing to spin a tale or two. Welcome aboard!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Yay, another ex-retailer...welcome aboard!

By the way, I don't think anyone's going to take you up on that export offer...sorry...

and Iradney- I was thinkin the same thing!
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Yay, another ex-retailer...welcome aboard!

By the way, I don't think anyone's going to take you up on that export offer...sorry...
                Darn. I just had a whole batch boxed up and ready to go.

Comment

Howdy. I do love the coast of SC, though I have also trolled around the low-country scrub pine. I've never done retail, but I have done politics. I figure they're similar, selling and all.

Comment

Quoth mirth View Post
                    Howdy. I do love the coast of SC, though I have also trolled around the low-country scrub pine. I've never done retail, but I have done politics. I figure they're similar, selling and all.
                    Got to agree with you on the politics. I know a couple of guys in NC who are into the local politics, they live near Concord.

LowCountry and th Coast, especially Charleston are my favorite parts of SC

Comment

Darn. I just had a whole batch boxed up and ready to go.
                      Well, I hear that boxed SCs make good skeet...
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That they do. Need some target practice?

Comment

Working...
                        X