Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expensive Dinner Man Returns.... (Long and lots of backtracking)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't suppose you can mention 'Hostile Work Environment' to HR?

Comment

I'm so glad your manager has your back! there is nothing more frustrating than a spineless manager when you are just doing your job! i hope this big baby gets a life of his own, picking on a parking lot worker is pretty damn sad!
      "we're forced to bed, but we're free to dream." TTH

Comment

Got my fingers crossed for you!

You deserve better than this.

Comment

I hope you find a waaaaaaaaay better job so you can leave that place!! Good luck!!!
          "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Updates and other things.....

Remember how I posted that I was going to be written up? I haven't even gotten anything resembling a write-up at all and it's been nearly a month now. It also turns out that the coworker and the supervisor who got involved were also yelled at by the dept. head for doing the same thing I was doing. I haven't ran into EDM as of late at work or in public so that's been a good thing. So far nothing else has happened as of late but I'm waiting till I get a new job. (Will-Mun's right, job hunting sucks.)

I haven't worked VIP as of late, I've been put in the South Lot as of late as it keeps folks away from customers and it's also play-offs at the moments and Mr. Spineless is freaking out more than usual.

There is also a strange sense of irony going on here. Today I got a letter from work that I was being entered into a "Dedicated employee's" raffle. Translation: Being good at customer service, which I find odd because I've pissed off a Bank Row member.

More updates will come soon, when all the right things connect then the time will come.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

You know what you should final for a restraining order, because of his behavior on ALL three occassions. And if you get it try to make for what ever the destance from his spot (you said he bought a spot) and your location. or if your close to the arena, for the arena and you. Your boss can't fire you because you have a legal restraining order and an abusive customer is violating it. hell any restraining order would do, just for the feeling of joy it would bring.

Comment

Final Update (AND I'M FREE!)

Well after a while, these results came along. I talked to my dept. head's boss and these things played out. One: My dept. head's boss said that EDM has been complained about by other employees of late and is facing a 50% chance of being thrown out. He will be keeping an eye on him though because even though he pays money for those stupid suites, he's sick and tired of dealing with him. As for my boss, there's talk of him being ousted as this is not the first time he's done this before and a lot of people have been complaining about him recently. As for EDM, no encounters with him and yes I did file a restraining order in the case of CYA.

As for me, I'm officially finished at Whiskeyclone after a run of 2 years. IMO not bad for a first job and I'm doing work for a family friend who runs a building company. It feels good to be free from that place.

If you're reading this EDM, all I can say is I'll see you in hell! And you won't be betting an expensive dinner over that! Adios dumbass. As for you dept. head, I hope you get thrown out (literally) by my disgruntled coworkers.
                The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

In other words, you're not the only one who's had problems, your boss has been violating procedure in order to please asshats like this, and he's finally gotten in serious trouble over it, likely because one of the arena owners caught wind of it or someone similar up the chain.

If EDM is that bad just PARKING, I shudder to think what he's like when he finally gets inside. He's probably a horror to the arena staff.
                  Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
                    If EDM is that bad just PARKING, I shudder to think what he's like when he finally gets inside. He's probably a horror to the arena staff.
                    But those are the best ones... the Sheriffs where I work love to test out their tasers.

Comment

Quoth derangedperson View Post
                      A mangina, as it were.

Ah st, there went Rule #1 again.

You should let your supe know this guy accosted you outside of work, too. The guy clearly doesn't have anything real to worry about. You probably need to be wary, just in case he decides to make it even more personal.

Comment

Working...
                      X