This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one for the heck of it

I had this customer call in and we were discussing text messaging and we had a little bit of an misscomunication. Because of a cap being busted on my teeth I never got it fixed. So while talking to the customer I say text messaging and she thinks I'm saying s-x messaging. She all of a sudden goes"Wait did you just say s-x messaging?" I turn beat red and start going no no no no no, that was a miscommunication, I said txt messaging. That is all together another type of service and one we don't offer. Kinda thought some might enjoy this one. Not really sucky but funny
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

hee... my mom just had a cracked tooth fixed...she better watch what she says!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I drive people crazy with it because I love to whistle through it and make people in the car think that a window is cracked and no one figures it out.
      I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

I used to not say "R's" very good, because I have a crooked tooth. Never got it fixed, but I did have to take speech classes back in school. Now I talk alright.
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I slept most of my childhood haveing a hard time with S, SH,T TH, and R... I had to go to speach therapy from 1st grade to 6th, in sixth and fifth i had to go almost everyday!!! I still have trouble with S and Shs....

I see this happening in my future...

Comment

Working...
          X