Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expensive Dinner Man Returns.... (Long and lots of backtracking)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
    His weiner isn't that big, its inverted.
    A mangina, as it were.
    The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

What does he do, pee on his precious spot so it's musk-marked? This guy's like a bad meal, he just keeps coming back. Guess you'll just have to keep throwing up until he's out of your system.

In case this gets ugly and he graduates from bad meal to salmonella infection, you might want to start documenting his behaviour. Don't wait for another potential off-clock incident, have some antibiotics ready first.

Okay that's way too many bad-food metaphors for one post
      Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

In the case of CYA I decided to document the two business related incidents as the off site occurence in my case was minor and the proper authorities can and will be contacted. I have the documentation up and I am posting it (with names changed of course) and any input from you guys would be awesome.

Below are two particular incidents that I have had with a Bank Row patron.

First Incident, February 2007 Cheez Whiz Game.

I was at Bank Row on that day. A gentleman pulls up in a black H3 Hummer and does not proceed to me. Instead he proceeds to the first entrance. I beckon him over but he refuses to move. He tells me to come over to him and move the barrels. I follow policy (Barrels cannot be moved unless a supervisor says otherwise) and he decides to pull up. At this moment he tells me that the barrels are always open and proceeds to tell me that I am not doing my job. I state policy and he says that they always allow him. I restate policy and he gives up and drives by. As he is walking by he asks for Dept. Head's name and I gave it to him, disregarding the whole thing.

Second Incident, April 8 , 2007 Cheez-Whiz

I was at the location of Bank Row on that day when the same gentleman pulled up in his black H3. I again beckoned to him but he refused and got out of his car and told me that he’s doing whatever he likes. While he is out of his car, he starts to move a barrel in order for him to get through, I rush over to the location and move the barrel back to its spot and inform him that he is to go to the second aisle. He tells me that he isn’t budging, and states as to how he has all day. At this point a coworker (Withheld) walks up and tries to defuse the situation. The patron then states his points and points out his troubles that he has had with me but refuses to mention that I have stated policy and is all the while calling myself a variety of colorful names. Supervisor (Withheld part 2) steps in and handles the situation and I head back to my spot. As he passes by he uses another opportunity to call me another name and proceeds to do it again as he walks by.

For people who can attest to my following statements on the 2nd incident please refer to coworker and supervisor.

ArenaBoy
        Again, input would be appreciated. SnapAddict, he tried to bail himself out saying that he knew some big shots. Also, is it wrong and disturbing to be listening to Metallica's Search and Destroy while typing my notes up?
        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Not wrong at all, and good on you for documenting. I think your notes look good, you have everything in there, and it looks nice and professional, especially by omitting the specific insults that he tossed. Definitely doesn't hurt to CYA, just in case he does, in fact, know someone who can pull strings unfairly.
          "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
            He called you a monkey? That's gotta hurt.
            Who does he think he is, the Rock? Who other than six-year-olds and the Rock would actually use "monkey" as an insult with any degree of seriousness? Oy.

Too bad it would be considered obscene to go pee on his spot while he was watching. *snickers*
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
              I'd say his wiener is about this> < long.
              I'd say "hung like a lightswitch"...but wouldn't that insult lightswitches everywhere?
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                Also, is it wrong and disturbing to be listening to Metallica's Search and Destroy while typing my notes up?
                Nope, I might be a little concerned if you were listening to Dope "Die Mother Fu##er Die". But as far as Metallica goes that whole album kicks ass.
                My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Haha! He called you a monkey!
                  Was he mean about it?
                  "I am the me I choose to be"
                  -Sydney Poitier
                  I (love) "The Office"
                  "This month we're having a special on cardstock."
                  -Jim Halpert

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                    Let's see.....he drives a Hummer, and is arrogant beyond belief....

I'd say his wiener is about this> < long.

Mike
                    HUMMER...

H uge
                    U gly
                    M ega
                    M assive
                    E rection
                    R eplacement
                    He loves the world...except for all the people.
                    --Men at Work

Comment

Or maybe he is hung like a stud field mouse.

Comment

Naw, he is probably hung like a horse............................................. ..........................fly!

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Erm

Can't you make an official complaint about him? Write one now and next time you see him and he begins his harrasment ask him for his name so you can make an official complaint about him...
                          You need to cover your back in case it escalates...
                          At least you have a paper trail
                          ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
                          Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Ah yes, the fantasy big shot that apparently exists, but is never seen by anyone and is known only by the most awful of SCs.

They sure seem to have some terrible friends don't they?

Comment

UPDATE: I UNOFFICIALLY QUIT!!

Well, it turns out that on the day of the Easter incident my dept. head was looking for me but I went home when he returned from his duties. I talked to him today and did he take my side? Nope. I should've known too seeing as he's spineless as they come. When I began to talk to him he cuts me off. He yells at me about the numerous things that occured between EMD and I and tells me off for not moving the barrels for him. I told my dept. head that for as long as I can remember we can't move the barrels unless told otherwise by a supervisor. He said too bad, that if a Bank Row member asks me to move those barrels, I move them. WTF!?!?! I tell him that EMD had plenty of space to cut through between the signs. He told he that the guy had a hummer. I respond that there have been bigger cars that cut through the signs and I haven't heard any complaints (Check this pic and tell me that is more than enough room, just imagine the car not being there or use the signs as a marker.) I asked that if the barrels were supposed to be moved then why didn't he tell us at the beggning of the NBA season when this stuff was introduced. Told me that it doesn't matter. He tells me that the guy pays big money for his spot and seats (Yeah and so do the other 22,000 people that attend this place.) and that I showed bad customer service (Ass kissing.)

End result: I'm being kept away from Bank Row for a while as EMD was mad that I wouldn't listen to him and told me that I'm being written up. I'm not signing the write-up because I was told by the asst. dept head, the dept. head, and numerous supervisors that those barrels cannot be moved and I've checked every time I've worked Bank Row.

So my current plans are this: I am qutting the Whiskeyclone Arena after 2 years. The reason I put in unofficial is that I plan to remain there until I can find a new job. After that is taken care of I am leaving Whiskeyclone. I've had enough of working there and after that ordeal, I'm through and I'm escaping. I am currently looking for jobs at my school as I can save myself some gas in the process. Right now I'm in the process of finishing some apps. Further updates pending.
                              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post

So my current plans are this: I am qutting the Whiskeyclone Arena after 2 years. The reason I put in unofficial is that I plan to remain there until I can find a new job. After that is taken care of I am leaving Whiskeyclone. I've had enough of working there and after that ordeal, I'm through and I'm escaping. I am currently looking for jobs at my school as I can save myself some gas in the process. Right now I'm in the process of finishing some apps. Further updates pending.
                                Well, good for you and good luck!
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X