Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT:In Rocky Horror Picture Show, with a live studio audience, you will hear some amazing lines in response to the lines in the movie. My favorite: When Magenta and brother are in the last scene, and he's singing the last line, and the call back for that is "Magenta start the house". I nearly wet myself laughing, I thought it was so funny the first time I heard it.

I think on the DVD version of the movie there is an option to play it with the callbacks. They're pretty clever.
    Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
    Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
    The Office

Comment

I love the call backs.... thats why i went.
      My favorite was
      ELBOW SEX, ELBOW SEX, ELBOW SEX NOW!!!

Comment

I just realised... what i said earlier... i feel stupid...

Comment

I really dislike when I'm doing something that requires some form of customer service and the person serving me wants to get all chummy when I didn't invite it. If I want chummy, I'll initiate it. Otherwise, I want to get in, take care of business, and get out. Sometimes I just don't have the time or patience to waste beyond what is necessary to get things done.

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          Mmmm, buttpossum...
          Is that anything like an asswolf?

.... inside WoW joke... very funny to the two of us who were there...

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X