This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your opinions on this, please!

So my wife and I are happily living in middle of nowhere NC. Sadly, due to COVID, we are likely cancelling our big Christmas party (we invite the neighbors) and not traveling to my parents. I'm quite bummed, but I need to realize it's not all about me here.

Part of the party involves me dressing up as Santa and posing for pictures. Given that no malls or stores are having Santa this year, I really wish to offer to my friends to come to their places dressed as Santa (locally of course) but i'm afraid to come off as a creep. I figure that the kids missing out on Santa is going to suck and I really want to make Christmas better for some kids !

What do you all think?

Photoshop? And you don't get peed on.

Old family friend did Santa for years... A boy asked if Santa could bring his sister back...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Pictures are a safe, if unsatisfactory, alternative to the current situation.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Hopefully it's only for one year. Take a break from the old routine and start some new traditions.

I am 72. This is the first year since becoming an adult that I am spending Thanksgiving at my own home instead of going to a relative's house for dinner or to a restaurant.

Do something different, and stay safe.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
        X