Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received taxguykarl's card a couple days ago and Android Kaeli's (so sparkly!) yesterday.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• So Android Kaeli likes extremely sparkly does she.... Noted
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        So Android Kaeli likes extremely sparkly does she.... Noted
        Sparkle sparkle.

Received Erickei's and Irv's cards today.
        Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
          I'll just do what I did with EricKei's last year: hold it over the trash can and hope that it all falls into the bin.
          Our scientists are hard at work trying to create Smart Glitter (tm)(patent pending) that can cleverly subvert such measures and attach the particles firmly to the crevices between the keys on your keyboards. Anything to make our customers happy!
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I got an envelope full of glitter form Android Kaeli (I think there was a card in there, too) and a slightly smaller envelope slightly less full of glitter from Irv. (Both were Peanuts.)
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              ... (Both were Peanuts.)
              Bigger bodies and teenier legs than your common p***ants?
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                I got an envelope full of glitter form Android Kaeli (I think there was a card in there, too) and a slightly smaller envelope slightly less full of glitter from Irv. (Both were Peanuts.)
                I was going to go with the Star Wars themed ones I bought last year, then I realized I still had a bunch of cards left over I bought from the Warehouse when I still worked there. Figured I might as well end the year with some glitter-filled cards as well, since it seems to be that kind of year so we all need to end it looking all glittery and fabulous.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who sent out a Peanuts themed card out. Great minds think alike?

Comment

• Snoopy & Woodstock showed up yesterday courtesy of Erickei.
                  Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                  Save the Ales!
                  Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• I gotta do my cards this weekend...
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Oh it was cards with pictures of 'peanuts' on we were supposed to send... l may have misheard slightly....
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Erickei's just arrived. Another Peanuts card. Are they the thing this year? I wouldn't know as I stock on Boxing Day for the next year....half off or more
                        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• I got my Peanuts cards thanks to months of careful planning and tireless research on my path to the finding of the perfect card that all ended when I happened to be standing in a long line at the post office and saw them on the rack
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I like this years Christmas stamp of the Original Carpenters singing "We've Only Just Begun." Mary on keyboards and Joseph on vocals...
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                              Our scientists are hard at work trying to create Smart Glitter (tm)(patent pending) that can cleverly subvert such measure and attach the particles firmly to the crevices between the keys on your keyboards. Anything to make our customers happy!
                              Can I invest in some stock of Smart Glitter (tm)?

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                              Erickei's just arrived. Another Peanuts card. Are they the thing this year? I wouldn't know as I stock on Boxing Day for the next year....half off or more
                              I knew I had bought two boxes of cards from the Warehouse, thought they were something different than Peanuts. Didn't expect a couple others had the same idea.

Comment

• But whose rack did EricKei see the Peanuts cards on?

Comment

Working...
                                X