This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-workers last day

As I mentioned in a previous post, a coworker of mine handed in her notice last week after dealing with too many evil SC's. Well, last night was her last shift, and boy, did she leave with a bang, and an SC left with a very red face.

I was serving on the bar, there were three people waiting, one of which I was serving. So, co worker walks onto the bar. She had been in the other room, so she had NO IDEA who was next. But there were only two people to be served, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Right? Wrong!

CW = Coworker
    SC = Who else?
    CC = Cool Customer

CW: OK, who was next?
    CC: Hi, can I please have...
    SC: FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

Everyone froze

SC: I WAS FUCKING NEXT! IT NEVER CHANGES HERE DOES IT? I WAS FUCKING NEXT!
    CW: Can you stop swearing please!?
    SC: Well no wonder I'm fucking swearing! I was fucking next!
    CC: It's OK, you can serve him, I'll wait.
    CW: Thank you, that is very gracious and mature of you.
    SC: *to the other customer* I don't blame you mate. I blame HER, and HIM *points at me*

I was about to jump in at this point, but as it turned out, she didn't need me.

CW: I am very sorry sir, but I left my x ray vision at home today.
    SC: What did you say to me?
    CW: How was I supposed to know who was next? You watched me enter from the other room! I didn't know who was next!
    SC: ITS YOUR FUCKING JOB TO KNOW WHO IS FUCKING NEXT!
    CW: Yes, but despite your belief, we are not all seeing, all knowing. I can't see through walls, I can't see round corners and I can't read minds.
    SC: WELL YOU FUCKING SHOULD!

The customer I was serving burst out laughing. A few other customers arrived, and a crowd was now forming at the bar.

CW: It is my job to serve you drinks, it is not my job to deal with bloody arrogant idiots such as yourself.
    SC: What did you call me?
    CW: I called you bloody arrogant. And an idiot. And you can throw self centered in there as well.

More customers started to laugh.

SC: YOU ARE A FUCKING INCOMPETANT BITCH! I'LL HAVE YOUR JOB FOR THIS!
    CW: I tell you what, you can have my fucking job. You wouldn't last five seconds behind this bar.

She thrust his drink into him so hard it spilled everywhere.

SC: What the fuck are you doing??
    CW: I'm sorry, I thought I was incompetant.

The customer looked shocked. All the other customers at the bar (including a couple of families!!) started cheering and clapping.

He ran for the exit.

*Bravo!*

Why oh why can't we do this to everyone?

Your coworker should go work at Dick's Last Resort, lol. She would be perfect there!
    Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
    Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
    The Office

Comment

Serves him right, the foul-mouthed twat.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Love it!
        No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

WOW what an exit!

Comment

Geez, poor bastard is arrogant, self centered, AND hard of hearing! "What did you say?" "What did you call me?"

What a shitbird.

Comment

It makes me curious to think about what might have happened if he had decided to stay and have his drink! He had one member of staff who was one insult away from ripping his throat out, a crowd of customers laughing/hissing at him, and me, and there was no way I was serving him!

Comment

SC: ITS YOUR FUCKING JOB TO KNOW WHO IS FUCKING NEXT!
                Hence, her first question on walking behind the bar:

CW: OK, who was next?
                Duh!
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                  CW: Yes, but despite your belief, we are not all seeing, all knowing. I can't see through walls, I can't see round corners and I can't read minds.

What. The. Fuckingsonuvabitchinghell. This. This right here. I have so many issues with that. Did he even LISTEN? He's expecting random employees to have fracking SUPERPOWERS?! GAH. Must not kill people who suck.
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                    "If I could do all that, you can bet your a$$ I wouldn't be working here. I'd either be a spy or sniper, and you'd better hope it's spy."
                    Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

I so plan on giving an SC a smackdown like that on my last day as well!
                      "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

How'd I miss this thread?

I love your (former) CW.

One of the best I've ever heard. (Read?)
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Haha, slight update.

The customer in this story was in the bar again the other night. The look on his face when he saw me was priceless. I deliberately avoided serving him to see what he would end up doing. Unfortunately someone else served him

Comment

Working...
                          X