Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You don't have what I want, now help me get it!...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't have what I want, now help me get it!...

I hate these kinds of people. Come/call to your establishment, want something, you don't have it, but thats not enough. They want you to do something about it.

Lady calls, wants a room with 2 beds AND a pull out couch. We do not have one for tonight. She asks what we have, I told her a king with a pull out, or a regular room with just 2 queens. She asks for a rollaway bed, we do not have one available for tonight. So she asks, "The only thing you have left is a room with 2 beds, nothing with 3, right?", I tell her thats correct. What does she do? Asks what I can do to help her.

No problem, I can give her numbers to other hotels close by. Nope, she wants to know what I can do to get her a room with 3 beds for tonight at OUR hotel. I told her I can't do a thing, we don't have any. I can make her a deal for 2 rooms. She replies that unless the 2 rooms total is the same as one, she didn't want it. So I repeat, I can't do anything to get her a room with 3 beds for tonight. She then says "I guess I will have to go elsewhere as it seems you don't want to help me!". I didn't care for this crap anymore, so I just said "yep", to which she just hung up.

Seriously, when I don't have the room you want, I can only help you by giving you information for surrounding hotels, what else can you want?

Donchaknow you are supposed to pull the third bed from your ass.

Comment

That is just like the Burger King commercial with Puffy Combs, in it. He was an SC in that. The first second that I saw it, I knew that it would cause a lot of SC's.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Wait you mean you didn't have any rooms to her specifications hidden somewhere in the back??? Oh no wait, you're just reserving them for the VIP customers and you don't think she is one... but don't you know how much she spends in your hotel every year...... LOL

Comment

I did forget to mention that she made a note of telling me she has a "rewards card". Oh, now I see, you have a rewards card. All you have to do now is give me the secret password, and the ocean view, jacuzzi suite is yours for $49! Congratulations on being a member of a FREE program that everyone has, you are so elite.

I should also mention that my hunt for a good employee may have just ended. A very well dressed women came in just now, wearing very short jean shorts and just a BRA asked me if we were hiring after I told her we were out of singles. She also appeared drunk, and didn't deny it when I asked her if she was. I can see us hiring this gem for a long term comittment.

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
            That is just like the Burger King commercial with Puffy Combs, in it. He was an SC in that. The first second that I saw it, I knew that it would cause a lot of SC's.

You mean employees aren't always in position ready to serve even after hours?

Comment

"Do you guys have any Wiis?"
              J: "None, we already got our allotment for the week."
              "Oh. *click*"
              J: *to dead phone* "You're welcome, shit head."
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth slick View Post
                Asks what I can do to help her.
                I would bang my head against the wall on the spot!!

That's the Lamest "I don't get paid to come here, you do" attitude I've ever read on a customer in this website!! How's this??

You are asking a question that is very similar and just as intelligent as the question "Do I have to pay to make a reservation?" Doesn't anyone agree?
                Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Quoth slick View Post
                  No problem, I can give her numbers to other hotels close by.
                  <snip>
                  "I guess I will have to go elsewhere as it seems you don't want to help me!". I didn't care for this crap anymore, so I just said "yep", to which she just hung up.
                  Umm, apparently she wasn't listening. Yes. She WILL have to go elsewhere, and you told her you were willing to help her find the elsewhere. Now she gets to do that part on her own.
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth slick View Post
                    Seriously, when I don't have the room you want, I can only help you by giving you information for surrounding hotels, what else can you want?
                    Well, what I want you to do is kick out someone that already is occupying one of those rooms so that I can have it. Now, that's the best way to satisfy a customer like me because the customer is always right!

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
                      Well, what I want you to do is kick out someone that already is occupying one of those rooms so that I can have it. Now, that's the best way to satisfy a customer like me because the customer is always right!
                      That's pretty much it.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                      X