X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh I'm Al Bundy of auto parts

So a lady comes in the shoe store..

Fucking 1/ 2 asleep woman calls parts at the crack of opening, her daughter has new jeep, bag got snatched at school $/aval of new key remote.

Ok get info...key and fob is $250 plus $150 to program. WHAAATT I just got the car there CAN"T you do something to discount the Prog?
    Ah no I can't that's what SERVICE charges. ok. Then got uppity about making a appt to get it done.

So she makes appt same day, comes in and freaks out claiming I didn't tell he about prog. I get dragged up front.

I look at her and repeated the conv.
    I said the key and fob were about $250 right?
    Yes
    When I told you how much prog was $150 didn't you ask for a discount cause you just got it?
    Yes
    So you were told
    ahhhh
    What did I say?
    You couldn't
    Right and I said no?
    yes
    so you were told
    Fucking bitch- bitched and kept bitching and she got it for 10% over cost.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

I think the quote “poor planning on your part doesn’t constitute an emergency on mine” is apt here. Either she should keep track of her shit or don’t bitch about having to replace stuff. I know it’s a pain in the ass when your stuff gets snatched and you have to replace it all but that doesn’t mean they have the right to make everyone else annoyed either.
    Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

Ah, bitching about prices. That's my day in a nutshell.
      I get tired of hearing about how low prices used to be.
      Or acting shocked about core charges or about taxes.

Comment

Working...
      X