• Show
Clear All

Well, your a mom. Moms know everything.

Why do I suck at life?
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Why the HELL do you drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

I actually know the answer to this. Parkways usually go through public parks. Driveways were named because they used to be big loops that allowed carriages to drive up to the house and then drive out to the street again...hence the name, driveway.

And Plaidman, you don't suck at life unless you give up

What I want to know is, who put the bop in the bop shu bop shu bop?
      My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

The same person who put the ram in rama lama ding dong.

Why the hell am I answering this when I have no why the hell to ask?

Comment

because you can't resist us.

How on earth do my children manage to find where I hide my chocolate stash?
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Because they can follow the trail of sugary goodness like a bloodhound

Why is it that when we mail something on a truck it's 'shipping' but when it's on a boat it's 'cargo'?
            Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

Comment

They aren't children, they are disguised bloodhounds.

Why the hell do people complain about $3.00 a gallon gas while sipping on a $6.00 cup of coffee?

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
                Why the hell do people complain about $3.00 a gallon gas while sipping on a $6.00 cup of coffee?
                Oh, that one's easy, and one we learned at this website a long time ago: because people are fucking idiots.

And now, in approximately the words of the late great George Carlin, why the hell is prostitution illegal? Selling's legal. Fucking's legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal??

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Why the hell does it matter if Raid (bug spray) now has a "fresh lavender scent"?
                  My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

And now, in approximately the words of the late great George Carlin, why the hell is prostitution illegal? Selling's legal. Fucking's legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal??
                    Too many holes in the condoms from the tax?

Quoth flybye023 View Post
                    Why the hell does it matter if Raid (bug spray) now has a "fresh lavender scent"?
                    Because Stale Lavender just doens't sound as nice.

Why the hell can't I think of another good Why the hell?

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
                      Too many holes in the condoms from the tax?

Because Stale Lavender just doens't sound as nice.

Why the hell can't I think of another good Why the hell?
                      You've just experienced a phenomenon known as Brain Block. You need some Brain-Un-Block.

Why the Hell do we even have a Daylight Saving's time if we don't get any more time out of it?
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Because in this economy, we have to feel like we're saving SOMETHING!

Why the hell is it you can only get a baked potato in certain restaurants after 4PM?
                        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Working...
                        X