Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Brain Burps

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Fadavaceas

Quote:
Quoth Javarod View Post
Well, just to see the reaction, I've always wanted to tell them that my order is for here, after all, I'm likely to be eating in my car.
When I worked as a pizza driver, I often wore a T-shirt (our uniform was jeans, a non-offensive shirt, and company-issued hat) that had printed on it: "Is that for here or to go?"

Most of my customers who weren't drunk or distracted by screaming children would see the shirt and laugh. It made one guy really stop to think, though. He said, "Well, now that's an interesting question! I don't know how to answer it. It's 'for here' because I'll be eating it here in my house, but it's 'to go' because you brought it to me..."

That was one of my favorite shirts.

Quote:
Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
How to be Annoying number 16:
When using the Drive-Thru, specify your order is "to go"
Just what I was thinking. I think I still have that list in my email archives, but I'm not ambitious enough to go looking for it.

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
- IPF

Old 07-11-2008, 02:57 AM
Store Manager

when i worked for an Arctic Circle (arsenic circle or arctic choke) there was this elderly lady who came through regularly at the drive thru. she always specified "to go" and was very insistant about it. she seemed very confused and when i thought about it, it scared me that she was still driving... But i've also had people come through the drive thru and order, then tell me "to stay"... but then they came inside to pay and get there food... By the way, this was the side of town where people did a lot of crack cocaine.
Closed Thread