Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just served mother of the year and her kid, she wouldn't look at me or say anything other than what she wanted then left in a hurry. It seems odd but she didn't seem mad but embarased, I think I like that look on her.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

• Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
      Just served mother of the year and her kid, she wouldn't look at me or say anything other than what she wanted then left in a hurry. It seems odd but she didn't seem mad but embarased, I think I like that look on her.
      Maybe she told her baby daddy/best friend/mother about the incident and got her arse handed to her? As in the person she told, rather than taking her side, went, "WTF is wrong with you?! You DO know that cashier could get your butt put on the wrong side of a restraining order, don't you? What are you, a lunatic?!" and now she's embarrassed. Or maybe she's on her last chance with social services or something similar and doesn't want to make any waves.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth reimero View Post
        But I'm sure she drives past frequently giving the biggest "there-I-showed-you" face she can possibly muster!
        No doubt! And she's also waiting for the "Going out of business" signs to go up ...

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
        Maybe she told her baby daddy/best friend/mother about the incident and got her arse handed to her? As in the person she told, rather than taking her side, went, "WTF is wrong with you?! You DO know that cashier could get your butt put on the wrong side of a restraining order, don't you? What are you, a lunatic?!" and now she's embarrassed. Or maybe she's on her last chance with social services or something similar and doesn't want to make any waves.
        One can only hope! She doesn't sound like someone who listens to anybody but there's always exceptions!

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          I sincerely hope you're right. If anyone needs to have some sense fish-slapped into them, she sure did.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X