Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 04:21 AM
Has had too many jobs

Strongarm's Office

As Sapputiyok ponders the next move, a figure in a hood and cloak enters the room. Strongarm seems surprised, but seems to recognize the figure.

"Dawn? I didn't expect you." His tone is almost fatherly, but there is also a bit of reverence in it.

"They have contacted me, I have come to ask for aid." The voice is musical, beautiful.

"What??!" Strongarm is almost instantly on his feet. "I'll alert everybody, I'll send the whole department if needed..but if they can't handle something how .. how could we?"

"Not you, or the department.." she looks at Sapputiyok "Her, and the one they call Colt. Only they may cross."

Strongarm looks at her in bewilderment, but sits and sighs. "If they choose to." He turns to Sapputiyok "Looks like you have just been invited to go to dimension seven hundred and seventy seven. If you wish to that is."

In the Mech Lab

Steel says "Just touch me and I will do the rest. To change forms all you have to do is say which form you want out loud. I will start out in normal mode."

Over the com Colt hears "Officer Colt to Strongarm's office please."

Old 07-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Asura Mesmer

Sapputiyok seems amazed by Strongarm's statement that he has died at some point, since he seems very much alive now. But before xe is able to ask further questions, the cloaked stranger enters the room. Xe frowns, listening to the conversation between Dawn and Strongarm. Sapputiyok doesn't correct Dawn's misgendering of xer, mostly since xe still has only a vague concept of gender.

Sapputiyok addressed the cloaked newcomer. "Why me?" And then with a hint of contempt, "Why Colt? What could we possibly do to help a group of perfect beings?"

Old 07-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Has had too many jobs

The figure turns to Sapputiyok. "Hardly perfect. Though our physical forms are seen as the perfect physical specimens of whatever race views us..we have our flaws. One of which is, we have never experienced death before. Yesterday..one of us died. You have been touched by something even beyond our ability to understand..and not by the entity known as death. I believe death fears you, and I believe it is right to do so. Which is why we need your help, and the help of the one called Colt..as he too has been touched."

Old 07-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Cashier

"Holy cartwheelin' chupacabra, that's COLD!!"
Colt's yelp could be heard across half the Nexus as Steel "did the rest".
When he came into Strongarm's office, he was breathing like a man being touched with a cold stethoscope, and his normal armor vest and combat shirt had been replaced with an amored chestplate.
"Officers Colt Walker, and Steel, report as ordered, Sir." Colt said in more of a breathless question than a confident response.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Has had too many jobs

Strongarm and Dawn fill Colt in, giving him the option to not go if he does not wish. Strongarm looks at both of you "I won't order you to go. I won't lie either, you might face the most danger you ever faced."

Old 07-22-2013, 06:16 PM
Asura Mesmer

Sapputiyok paces while Strongarm and Dawn catch Colt up on the conversation.

Xe says to Dawn, "I want to hear more. I will help you, if I can." Xe doesn't appear to be confident that xe can help, but sincere in the desire to help.

Old 07-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Cashier

Colt nods, trying to keep from staring at Dawn, "I'm game, Sir. Ma'am. But, what makes me so special? Yes, I'm crude compared to her," he gestured to Sapputiyok. "But I find things and or people for a living. Well, I used to."

Old 07-23-2013, 05:05 AM
Has had too many jobs

Dawn nods "We need your gift to find whoever, or whatever caused the death of our brother." She pauses, and looks at Strongarm.

He nods "It's as good a term as any Dawn." He addresses both of you. "They consider each other like brothers and sisters in a biblical way, not a biological one. Ok, two first class tickets to Dawn's dimension." He leans in close and you see a sort of fire in his eyes. "You two, you are authorized to use whatever means and force necessary. Don't worry about using kid gloves here. Remember you are guests, but do not let anybody..at all..impede your progress." He turns to Sapputiyok the fire gone just as quickly as it come. "I believe we owe you an apology. We've been using a female pronoun, when I am not sure either male or female fits. Is there a pronoun you would prefer to be called by?" ((By now she would be aware of what he means))

Old 07-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Asura Mesmer

"I'm not sure if or how the Nexus will translate it, but the pronoun my people use to refer to each other is 'xe.' Or 'xer' if it's something belonging to that person. For example, 'on xer own.'"

Old 07-23-2013, 01:39 PM
Cashier

Colt clicked his jaw shut, and thought. "Ah, Sapputiyok,what of titular terms? Like, 'Sir', 'Ma'am', 'Miss', 'Mis.'?"
Closed Thread