X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm baaaaack...(long)

Hi all!

I DOUBT any of you will remember me, but I joined the board back in 2004 as Oh Henry. My account got deleted in one of the hacks, and I never bothered to reactivate it. Still, I lurk on here and read your stories EVERY DAY. So I decided, why not re-register?

I don't work in customer service anymore. By the time my account was deleted, I was starting a career in advertising, which has been a roller coaster ride at best. I started looking for a permanent copywriting position in 2005 and since then, all I have to show for it are a bunch of short contract positions. But I'm not giving up.

In the interim, I did a ten month stint at a drugstore, but I quit last June. If I can remember any particular stores from that time, those are the bulk of what I'll be posting. The rest will probably be old stories from all my other previous positions in customer service. Again, if any of you you do happen to remember me, I worked at a photography store, a record store, and a bookstore, to name a few. These jobs have added up to ten years of experience!

Right now I'm an admin assistant at a child care agency, but I am still looking for work in my field. In this current position, I do deal with people directly, so I may have some stories for here.

I still see a lot of familiar names here! Of course, I remember Rapscallion, and MadMike, Greenday, Misanthropical, The GateKeeper...I'm sure there's more.

Anyway, this has gotten way too long, so I just wanted to re-introduce myself to the crowd!
    Last edited by Melicious Motormouth; 03-02-2009, 11:41 AM.
    http://prosenylund.wordpress.com/

Quoth Melicious Motormouth View Post
    Hi all!

I DOUBT any of you will remember me, but I joined the board back in 2004 as Oh Henry.
    Yup - I remember your name. Come on in and join the posting - the words are lovely!

Rapscallion

Comment

I remember you! I believe you live somewhere nearish to the T dot if I remember correctly.
      Welcome back!
      "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

Yay! It's nice to know that I'm remembered!
        Gatekeeper, you're half right - back when I was on the board I was living nearish to the T-dot. Now I am living there - downtown!
        Last edited by Melicious Motormouth; 03-01-2009, 08:06 PM. Reason: fixed tags
        http://prosenylund.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
        X