This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BABY BUNNIES Part 2

Our New Zealand White/Flemish Giant Cross had her babies today. So far 7. And of course she picked the OPPOSITE corner of where I put her nest. And she waited UNTIL she dropped the first baby to start building a nest! Oh well, she's really sweet and I'm sure she'll be a good mom.

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Oh. My. God. This totally undoes my resolve that we don't need another bunny yet. Congrats!

Comment

Cute as heck. Congrats on the bunnies.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

SQUEE!! I would have one...if they posted...which I doubt they do. *sigh*

*By "have" I mean "steal". No one gets a choice when it comes to hugging cuteness.
        I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Looks like she had 9 babies. She's taking great care of them, though a few have scratches from where she might have stepped on them; I add powdered milk to her food to give her extra calcium. One of the babies has this HUGE blocky head that looks too big on his body. Another has white ears. Genetics are funny!

Last edited by LillFilly; 04-27-2012, 09:18 PM.
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

SQUEEEEEE

What a pile of cute snuggly cuteness.

I need an office bunny. It would make the day better.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

I just have to say, your signature is perfect for a post about birthing babies.

Also, squee!!! Baby bunnies!!
              "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Babies!!!!!

You should hook 'em up with Lupo's kittens...they can have a playdate!
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

The babies opened their eyes today! I still can't believe that she's managed to raise all 9 babies on her first time as a mom! One looks just like her! Another looks like its Grandpa on the Father's side.

Comment

We seem to be in the midst of a CS.com birthing spree.

First Lupo's kittens (according to chat, they are nicknamed Booci/Boochi, Indy, Yin Yang and the Bitchslapper Twins, although my suggestion was Pattypan and Butternut) and your two bunny litters.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Baby bunnies! OMG so cute!
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

OMG I want the gray one. damnit! LOL

Comment

Quoth PawnPrincess Ardra View Post
                          OMG I want the gray one. damnit! LOL
                          Hmmm, any ideas on how to mail a bunny? Just kidding. I'd give them to everyone if we were all local.

Comment

Working...
                          X