Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And while they're cuffing him and manhandling him into the car, he'll be bitching and moaning about how it's all "unfair" and a "mistake" because he was JUST on his way in to pay!!!!
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

• First, I'm a bit surprised the third party was even considering allowing Tim to pay. Of course I would hope that would include all late fees and any other charges they could throw in. And I'm willing to bet Tim couldn't even _begin_ to afford it.

I'm only hoping the cops are waiting so they can catch the drug dealer with a good stash, and Tim gets caught with him and the dope. Getting charged as an accessory won't be good for him!

Wanna bet dear ol' dad comes down to whine about how the cops are unfair and "just have nothing better to do than harass my son!"?

Comment

• Quoth Argabarga View Post
        bitching and moaning about how it's all "unfair" and a "mistake"
        I would bet the first thing out of his mouth will be - "What did I do? What did I do?"

Comment

• Quoth gerund View Post
          I would bet the first thing out of his mouth will be - "What did I do? What did I do?"
          Right along with the first words out of Sperm Donor's mouth would be - "Not my son. My son wouldnt' do any of that."
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            Right along with the first words out of Sperm Donor's mouth would be - "Not my son. My son wouldnt' do any of that."
            Nah, Tims old boy always insists that he did it, but it was everybody else's fault. Like his wife. Sure, Tim punched her lights out, but she was being all mouthy and didn't cook his dinner one night!The cops are just bleeding hearts and horrible people who don't understand womens roles in life dammit!

Anyway.

I've been keeping tabs on the Tim thing out of curiosity. Technically, I'm not meant to know some of the details because I'm not management, and the cops didn't give them to me. However, frustrated and irritated managers did give me the details because...actually, I don't know. Maybe I have a "tell me all your frustrating problems" face.

New info, possible conclusion?
            Tim couldn't get the charges dropped even if he did come in and pay. Apparently third party wanted to drop everything (according to Hire Shop manager). When the vehicle was missing for over a month they drained his credit card dry, except it didn't cover the costs. Apparently as things got drawn out and the van got returned, they wanted to drop the charges if Tim actually payed the rest of what he owed. BUT....the coppers can't really drop charges, because, and this is funny, Tim never actually handed the vehicle in.

You may recall that it was recovered when the boys in blue were at a neighboring property and just so happened to notice the vehicle in the front yard was a *Latekin's Store* vehicle, and one had been stolen recently. Lo and behold, it WAS the stolen one, so it got back to us eventually.
            But since Tim never returned it, he's still a thief. That, and the fact our managers don't want to drop charges (a decision made by our Ops Manager), and it was stolen from our property, means charges are still active (probably more complicated, but I'm tired as all hell while typing this, so I'll try and look into the details a bit more later on).

Today, Tim got busted. His mate was a dealer, and it looks like he was an accomplice/buyer/fucking idiot. He's on charges for the vehicle, the meth, and whatever else the idiot got up to while playing hide and seek with the coppers.

I guess it'll go to court from here, although I don't know what, if anything, I'll actually hear about that. Considering how clogged the legal system is here, it'll probably be a while before I can update with a possible conclusion to the Saga of Tim. I'll keep you posted if (hah, more like when) the old man comes in to yell at people, but other than that, this one looks like it's run out.

So sorry for the rambling, I had a crap nights sleep and a really busy day today.
            Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

• I'm more than happy to forgive the rambling, that was an epic update!

I was truly hoping Tim would get caught with the dealer, it sounds like he's going to be charged with dealing which (at least here in the states) is a big-time felony!

May Tim get the fate he deserves, and may his sperm donor end up with him in the graybar motel!

Comment

• Saga

This has been a interesting saga to read.

Thank you for posting the entire time you have spent tracking this scum-bucket.

Comment

• No problems. I'm gonna check tomorrow when I'm to see if the ol' boy has come in to yell at us some more. Part of me hopes he does, because Tim and his dad are a bloody trainwreck. Fascinating to watch, but also horrible and a bit soul scarring.
                  Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

Working...
                  X