X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth siskaren View Post
    Glad makes a four gallon size.
    That would still be too big for my itty-bitty can.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
      That would still be too big for my itty-bitty can.
      I just compared a 4 gallon bag to a plastic grocery bag, and they look the same size to me.

Comment

I line the bathroom trash with the 4 gallon. I also use them for the kitty litter. That trash can has a lid, which is great because then I only empty it once a week, even though I scoop the litter one or two times a day. (my cat doesn't cover well, which means it smells more) I never had good luck using the grocery bags for kitty litter, because they always seemed to have holes in them. Oh, I probably spend about $6 per year for these bags.
        Last edited by notalwaysright; 05-02-2015, 07:26 PM.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

For tiny trash cans, you might be able to use the gallon food bag that is NOT a ziploc bag. I use them for litter box scooping, but they'd work perfectly fine for a really small trash can, I should think..? Thin plastic, no holes, box of 'lots of them'. I have issues with grocery bags being used as trash can liners (not size issues) because most of the bags I get have small holes in them, and now that I live and work in a county that bans plastic bags, I no longer get the really nice ones from Target or anywhere else.

Comment

Quoth Mini Mammoth View Post
            Why, why, WHY do you all need a plastic bag for your greetings cards?!
            To hide it from the recipient--who happens to be waiting in the car or something--so that he or she will think I didn't forget whatever event or holiday is about to happen?

That's best idea I could come up with. I'm certain it is not applicable to over 90% of your customers.
            I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
            - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
            - IPF

Comment

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
              To hide it from the recipient--who happens to be waiting in the car or something--so that he or she will think I didn't forget whatever event or holiday is about to happen?
              I had a woman the other day saying (in a semi-snotty tone) that she wanted a plastic bag for her cake "so the birthday boy would be surprised", and it's like, lady...it's obvious from the shape of the bag that a cake is in there.

Comment

Because it's the first purchase of the day? I'll get a bag at the first store, then pile stuff into it until I need more carrying capacity.
                ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth Mini Mammoth View Post
                  Think plastic bags are being banned over here in September ish time. Cannot WAIT. Europe has had charges on plastic bags for years so nice to see we're finally catching up!
                  You say that now, but I give it about two days into the new charges until we're desperate for them back so we don't have to endure 'I shouldn't have to pay for a bag!!!' any more.

Comment

Working...
                  X