This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas View Post
    I don't know if it's going to be for sure for sure, cuz like I've said, they've broken up many many times for just hours or a few days, but I'm hoping it's for real this time.

She's no longer FB friends with him, mom, or me.
    Keeping my fingers crossed!
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Me too, me too.

I have so much going awry and retarded right now that even just one ounce of good news would make me happy!
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
        Me too, me too.

I have so much going awry and retarded right now that even just one ounce of good news would make me happy!
        I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well.

Frankly, it sounds like your brother needs to learn which head to think with. Here's a hint from me to him: it's the one that SITS ON HIS SHOULDERS that he needs to use.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

My brother never learned that lesson and now has 4 children with 3 separate crazy-ass bitches.

Yeah, I think he should go around to schools and give talks at assembly.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I am not going to cross my fingers as I hope that your brother is finally rid of this whacko.

I am, however, going to hope that at least one of those lovely European ladies UN-crosses their legs for him, killing permanently this ridiculous "relationship" he's been in.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth PhiSigGirl1988 View Post
              As the beautiful, late Heath Ledger so eloquently asked as Patrick in 10 Things I Hate About You,

"What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples?"
              I was just thinking she must give great head... This would have the side-effect of shutting her up for a few minutes, which must be the only way to make her tolerable!
              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                Right now, he's in Europe. For a month.

Apparently, my brother is supposed to sit in his hotel room when he's not working and pine for her and sit and e-mail her back and forth and not do ANYTHING else.
                Wow, she needs to grow up and be a real person on her own, and let him be one as well.

As a Navy wife, hubby and I have had plenty of time apart, often for over six months at a time. He's working. He's paying bills. And he deserved any pleasure he could get on those trips. Sure, I'd like to have seen the pyramids myself, but I don't begrudge him seeing them when he ended up in a port in Egypt for a few days. Same with his visit to Tokyo Disneyland, his elephant rides in Thailand, the trip to Venice (although he wasn't allowed to take a gondola ride without me ). I'd love to see all those places, but odds are, we'll never be able to afford to go there together - so why should he miss the opportunity just because fate throws him in proximity and not me? It wasn't like he went these places on his own instead of with me by choice. Sure, I missed him, and he missed me, but I've have kicked his a** if he didn't take advantage of the chance to do those things, just as he'd have kicked mine if I declined to take any opportunity to do something fun when he was gone.

Madness takes it's toll....
                Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Am I the only one who thought of this?
                  What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

thanks for that link Parrothead. it was terrific!! twas so funny i just shared it on my fb wall
                    lol

Comment

I promised I'd tell a story, but I'm short on time (as always this time of the week), so I will quickly share what happened over Easter, a few weeks ago.

See, we were having Gramma over. She's over 90 years old. As you can imagine, she doesn't need a lot of excitement or to be around a nutso psycho. That, and she met Crazy already and didn't like her (LOL). Mom decided Easter was "family only", and I was more than alright with that.

Brother's phone is vibrating over and over in the livingroom as we sit at the diningroom table eating. Crazy is sending him hate filled text messages because she wasn't invited to lunch/dinner and they are a couple and should be spending holidays together!!!!!!

Anyway, we were going to take the dog for a walk after Dad took Gramma home, and the texts did NOT stop. I swear, any time my brother tried to do anything without her, she'd bug the ever living hell out of him. Sure, he'd ignore it, but there got to be so many texts. It's like he wasn't allowed to say "I will call you later!" because she just kept going and going.

The whole walk at the park, brmmmm brrrmmmmm phone vibrating in his pocket, more hate filled messages.

All because she wanted him all to herself for Easter.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

And nobody grabbed his phone and chucked as far as it'd go? That's some serious restraint. <.<
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

That kinda shit would make me put that person on a permanent call block. Significant other or not, that shit won't fly with me at all. Unless it's a dire situation or emergency of sorts, there's no need to blow up my phone like that. There's an app for Andriods called Call Control where it blocks unwanted calls and texts. Another one is called Mr. Number and the one added thing with Mr. Number is that you can reverse look up unknown numbers. So tell your brother to install one of those apps and put it to good use with that psycho.
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

So, the Psycho thought she should be invited to Easter lunch, which I could see, or that your brother should spend Easter with just her instead of his 90 year old grandmother...which I can't see at all.

Either way she's clearly nuts, but if he thought the second one, she's nuts AND stupid.

Quoth Parrothead View Post
                            Am I the only one who thought of this?
                            I had never seen that, but that is freakin' hilarious!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

wow. pretty bitchy to resent him spending time with his 90+ year old grandmother

it would have been cool for grandma to have answered the phone and told her off (or someone impersonating grandma)

Comment

Yikes.

Control freak, drama queen, clingy, jealous, whatever you call it, this girl is 1000 miles of bad road. I sincerely hope your brother did indeed break it off with her for good. He doesn't need this crap in his life.

Just because two people are dating (or even married) does not mean that both parties have to be together 24/7/365. Everybody needs alone time, and time with various other friends and family members. It's healthy.
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X