This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furchild missing...

I know its a little early to be crying wolf...but i had let my cat out sometime saturday morning (I normally crawl back into bed barely look at the clock if the outside is still to dark), and i haven't seen hide nore hair of him since.

hes been know to disappear every now and then for a few days at a time, but its going on 5 days, no ones seen him around the neighborhood, and hes not been picked up by the humane society.

hes microchipped and neutered, so i guess I'm just asking for good thoughts to send him home on.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

*comfort* Here's hoping kitty finds his way home soon.
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Maybe he's taking an extended vacation. Hope he comes home full of stories!
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Oh, man. I hope he comes back soon. I'd go nuts if any of my 4 furkids went AWOL.

Does he have a tag/collar as well as being chipped?
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I know exacly how you feel. My cat went missing Wednesday. She is an indoors cat and had snuck out for the first time ever. I found her yesterday scared and shaking. Come to find out she had been chased by the neighbors very cat friendly dog that just wanted to say hello.

Comment

Crossing my fingers that kitty comes home soon ...

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
              Crossing my fingers that kitty comes home soon ...
              Same here. Please keep us posted?

Comment

May kitty be safe and returned home swiftly.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Hope you find your furbaby soon, Sarlon.
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I hope I don't steal your thread, but I can relate.

Baby the cat is outdoors most of the time (save for fall/winter). She establishes her territory and generally stays in the yard and doesn't wander around much into anyone else's yard. Usually, as long as it's not raining outside, all you have to do is open the back door and she comes running to greet you. Generally, we watch the weather and try to get her back inside before any storms or windy/rainy days in a row. I think animals are more sensitive and know when it's coming before we do.

But, when we have multiple days in a row of rain or bad weather, she disappears. I've gotten really worried when a storm is coming and I can't find her to bring her back inside. I was on edge for a few days in a row two weeks ago because we didn't see her for almost 5 days. When she did come back, she was shaking and inconsolable for several hours until she'd been inside for a while and had eaten. Our best guess is she made a friend with another neighborhood cat and got stuck in someone's garage or shed or somewhere.

I hope your baby comes back. It's always stressfull having a pet that goes outdoors and doesn't always come right back.
                    Last edited by blas; 04-28-2012, 08:51 AM.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

One time Frisky rubbed my leg and told me goodbye in meows. I didn't realize it until he was gone 4 days. This cat never missed dinner, but missed 4 of them. When he came back he had lots to tell me, but I don't know where he went 'cause I don't speak kitty.
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

They never say where they went or what they did. Unless, ya know, weeks later, your female cat is all of a sudden really fat.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

still not home...and if he comes home pregnant...I'm taking HIM right back to the vet that made him and it, and demand to know how!

I've been worried espically because the 5 days he was gone it was cold and rainy with thunder and lightnening, his royal majesty doesn't like getting wet or cold.

whats really bad is I'm going out of town for a long weekend next week then the weekend after that I'm going out of town again....if hes still not home after almost 3 weeks....I'll have a nervous break down.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I hope no one took him. Have you put up lost cat signs?

Comment

Have you tried any local kitty rescue places? I'm wondering if someone's picked him up and thought he was a stray.
                              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
                              X