This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry, MoonCat. It's never easy saying goodbye to a furchild. *hugs*
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's been a year since I lost my dog Bear. He suddenly died at 6 years old , SO and I had him since he was 7 weeks old. I know it hurts real bad to lose a pet, no matter what. I can tell you that as time goes on the pain lessens but you'll always have those memories of Juniper that you'll always treasure as I have with Bear.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

You have my sympathies, and understanding. Losing a loved one is never easy.

Comment

Nothing to add but yet more understanding and support. It's a great photo, full of personality... thanks for sharing that.

Comment

Aww MoonCat! So sorry for your loss.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Thank you.

You guys are the bestest.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss.
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I'm so sorry, Mooncat - it hurts so much letting them go, even when you know there's nothing else that can be done for them.

My brother had to say goodbye to his old cat yesterday, he has no garden to speak of so Teddy is now laid to rest near my beloved Shandy, and the roses will bloom above them both.
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

*many hugs*
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I am so sorry. Losing a cat is never easy.
                      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

She's a beauty. I'm so sorry for your loss. As Marmalady said, it's so hard, even when you know there's nothing you can do for them. I lost two within a couple of months of each other last year.

Comment

Working...
                        X