This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feisty old lady pwns shoplifter

Pretty much says it all in the title. XD Btw, I only knew that the girl was shoplifting after the old lady confronted her.

Basically, a couple of teenage girls came into the petrol station. One paid for her sweets and drink, but her friend (SG) decided not to. However, just as she was about to walk out the door, the Feisty Old Lady blocked her exit.

FOL: I hope you're going to pay for those items, young lady.
    SG: W-what?
    FOL: Those sweets you just shoved in your coat pocket. Don't play innocent with me, I saw you put them in your pocket. I'll ask you again, are you going to pay for them, or are you going to get out?

The girl then pulled out the sweets, walked to the till and meekly paid for them, as my colleague and I were struggling to hold back the laughter. FOL glared at her as she and her friend left.

We need more customers like that here. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

That was wonderful.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Feisty Old Lady, Yes, the world does need more people willing to do that.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I want a feisty old lady to do that where I work. =(

Comment

My Ultimate Best Feisty Old Lady story:

Riding the bus into (or out of) downtown Los Angeles. Lots of sketchy people would ride, lots of old folks, and those of us young and under funded for our own car. Guy gets on the bus and starts to rob people. Makes his way back to Old Lady (70's-80's), who pulls out her pocket book and proceeds to beat him with it until he jumped off the bus. [Patented Old Lady purse, with big brass findings, and some serious weight to it] Bus driver asks her HOW she was brave enough to challenge Bad Guy like that. She proceeded to pull up her sweater to show off her Nazi Death Camp tattoo on her arm (this was in the early-mid '70's) and said she'd been through Auschwitz, and that young punk couldn't scare her!

Comment

*wipes away single tear* this was a truly beautiful story. I also loved Minflick's FOL story.

Comment

Two wonderful stories! I don't ever wanna take the bus in LA!
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Please tell us attempted shoplifting girl and her friend got banned...

Comment

Well, we haven't seen them since, so there's no need to. They're probably scared of FOL... XD
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Lovely!! Brings a year to yer eye! *sniff*
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                    X