Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah. Not that I'm surprised, of course. Disgusted, sure. Irritated, of course. Surprised? Nope. And I'm willing to bet that it's not even someone that would consider themselves a 'furry' that's making the comments.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Commenter, why don't you have a seat right over there.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        Commenter, why don't you have a seat right over there.
        Right next to the boxes of .. candles. Yeah..candles. Ignore the label that reads Dynamite....now we are getting ready to turn off the lights .. mind lighting one of those..candles? (Mr. Hero made me do it..couldn't resist)
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Spark, given you make My Little Pony plushies, it's possible the commenter had heard about the infamous Lyra plushie (to everyone else: you don't want to know), and assumed all custom plushies for MLP were like that. A stupid assumption all the same.

Comment

Quoth lobo94 View Post
            There...are...some...strange...people...out there..."slowly shakes head" I remember once, my best friend shared some very interesting pictures he found on line. Let's just say I haven't been able to look at ALF dolls in quite the same way ever since.
            I guess the person in those photos figured that Gordon Shumway was an expert in finding "pussy", and therefore could find some for him. When he was either unsuccessful or the person found out it was the wrong kind of "pussy", he tried an alternative.

For non-ALF fans, Gordon Shumway was ALF's name, and his race considered cats a delicacy.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

See, this is why I'm hesitant to say anything about my plush collection to people on the internet. They all think it's for perverted purposes. -.-

Sorry you're getting those comments. I personally love giant plush because they're great for pillow purposes. :P
              "I am nothing if not an equal opportunity asshole." -Gravekeeper

"F**k you and your tie." -Jester

Comment

Quoth Freak View Post
                the infamous Lyra plushie (to everyone else: you don't want to know)
                OK, I just had to google this, and you're right. I didn't want to know.

No links, if anyone else wants to see this, google it yourself.

Comment

Quoth Freak View Post
                  Spark, given you make My Little Pony plushies, it's possible the commenter had heard about the infamous Lyra plushie (to everyone else: you don't want to know), and assumed all custom plushies for MLP were like that. A stupid assumption all the same.
                  I googled it.

I wish I hadn't.

That poor, poor plushie.
                  My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                  It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Perverts never understand they're perverted, to them, they're normal and everyone else has the problem, (that problem being they're all wayyy too sexually repressed, obviously! )

So, it's no surprise that anything, no matter how innocuous, will attract them. But that's why they invented the "block/ignore user" button
                    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Tora View Post
                      See, this is why I'm hesitant to say anything about my plush collection to people on the internet. They all think it's for perverted purposes. -.-

Sorry you're getting those comments. I personally love giant plush because they're great for pillow purposes. :P
                      I have a plushy hippo [Bert from NCIS but without the fart option] that frequently travels with me as a pillow =)
                      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I was under the impression that the people who intended to do naughty things to your plush creations were the ones who asked you to make a "puppet." (I remember that one customer you had who suspiciously wanted a hole in the plush that fit the exact dimensions of a fleshlight.)

I'm with you on this one - if they intend to do that stuff, DON'T TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT.

Comment

One of the things I want is a body pillow that conforms to the perfect dimensions for me to sleep on my side with my upper limbs fully supported and my spine straight.

If it happens to be in a gorgeous washable, durable plush, and cute as well, then that's even better!

And yes, I do mean sleep.
                          Seshat's self-help guide:
                          1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                          2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                          3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                          4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Oh gawd. What's scary is that the folks who order this stuff for such devious usage are probably REPLACING them...Not that I'm judging, but

Comment

See... I think that person was just talking dirty to you. Accusing the target of being a pervert is part of their fantasy. So is making suggestions to someone to make them squirm. It's harassment, I'd put it in the same category as heavy breathing phone callers. Block him, and keep the emails for ammo if needed later.

Comment

Quoth Moosenogger View Post
                                I was under the impression that the people who intended to do naughty things to your plush creations were the ones who asked you to make a "puppet." (I remember that one customer you had who suspiciously wanted a hole in the plush that fit the exact dimensions of a fleshlight.)

I'm with you on this one - if they intend to do that stuff, DON'T TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT.
                                wasn't it someone who wanted to make a suit he/she could yiff in?
                                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                                X