This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still not getting paid enough

Last night we were so busy we ran out of a lot of the booze we carry. A customer came in looking for Mickey's and I told her, "Sorry I just sold the last of it a few minutes ago."

Arguing ensues, name calling, blah blah blah I tell her that she had had enough anyways and wasn't going to be buying anymore booze here..

All of the sudden, out of nowhere, she slaps me. ....Yup, you read that right. She just hauled off and slapped me!

Now, give any other day and place that woman would have been picking her teeth up off of the floor, I maybe a little chunky but I can hold my own. Luckily for all involved, including the people who had been a witness to all of this, I need a pay check...

When the cops asked her why she felt the need to slap me she answered, "That's what liars’ get."

Someone tell me I'm not an idiot for keeping this job....Anyone?

Please, please PLEASE tell us that your boss is backing you up for the assult charges.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
      Please, please PLEASE tell us that your boss is backing you up for the assult charges.
      And that they've already got the cam footage pulled and ready to hand over to the police.
      My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

I'd react violently if I was a customer in line and saw that...

Comment

Job or no job, once a customer crosses the line & hits you then that's when they cease being a customer & you can & should react accordingly & defend yourself. When working at Wal-Mart & Sam's Club, I put up with a lot of verbal abuse from customers but if they had ever hit me in any way then I would have hit them back.
          Customers do NOT have the right to touch you.

Comment

I guess there is just no way you could actually sell out of something....it must be a conspiracy!

Sheesh!

Comment

I would be screaming for her to be placed in jail and made an example of that you can't do that to anyone.

Comment

Wow, fuck her in the fucking neck! Charges needs to be filed.

Comment

Seconding the hope that yer boss backs you up AND that they have footage to give the cops -- also, the fact that you showed so much restraint would likely make a huge difference with the cops. She attacks, you don't respond: She is in trouble. She attacks, you respond: You're both in equal amounts of trouble, and they're unlikely to care who started it.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Definitely, an assault from her and no response from you? If that's on camera/witness, then the only person even remotely in the wrong would be her.
                    Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
                    Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
                    -Unknown Author

Comment

When the cops asked her why she felt the need to slap me she answered, "That's what liars’ get."
                      So basically she confessed to the cops. Which means it can be held against her in a court of law.

So not only is she a bitch, she's a dumb bitch too.

I really hope she gets to go to court for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X