This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this by the photo printers...

I found this letter by the photo printers a few months ago. I meant to share it at the time, but it got lost in the move. I've covered every bit of identifying information I could find, but covered each name with the same color so it's clear who was being referred to.

I would have put this in SCs on general principle, but I don't recall actually helping this person with anything.

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...l/letter-1.png
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

O_o Wall of text much?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I have this urge to put in proper sentence and paragrap breaks and correct for spelling and grammer ...
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I would feel sympathy about some of those complaints if s/he didn't keep referring to the blacks aka dinner burners. It just makes me feel like it was written by someone whose tinfoil has gotten a little tight around the crown, and nothing they say about anything is worth considering.
        Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

The spelling and grammar fairies have been carted off after collapsing with that little lot....
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Wow, when I fall assleep, I just get up a walk around to get the circulation going again.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
              I have this urge to put in proper sentence and paragrap breaks and correct for spelling and grammer ...
              No kidding....strike the color commentary and I too would be somewhat sympathetic. OTOH, if it's that bad why isn't the LW looking for a new place?
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Child's play! Part of my job is typing up letters to the editor at the paper. We get stuff like that once or twice a month or so...but they're usually hand-written. I have to type them up verbatim *weeps* You have no idea how hard it is to restrain my inner GrammarNazi when those come in >_>
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

This wall of text reminds me of this Dilbert comic strip!
                  cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth cindybubbles View Post
                    This wall of text reminds me of this Dilbert comic strip!
                    I love that!

Yeah, I wouldn't bother to read that rant either. Repetitious, bad grammar, worse spelling, etc.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I begin to think that we should force people to read what they write out loud and as written. How many do you think would die due to the lack of oxygen?

I feel for whatever official/office worker had to read that wall of text.
                      If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Did anyone else hear Commandant Lassard read the rest of the letter once they got to the "many many many" section?
                        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Reading that made me want to vomit. I gave up after three lines lol
                          If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                            I have to type them up verbatim *weeps*
                            Like the one at http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ky...98glo1_500.gif ?

Comment

Argus - Pretty much, yeah Picture those, but without even the marginal grasp of spelling and grammar in that particular "letter." In pencil.
                              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                              X