This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got Hired Permanently!

After 3 and half years of working for this company through a temp agency off and on, They finally decided to convert me from a agency temp to a company temp which means I am now their property and they will find a place for me to go so while I may get laid off, I have a return date and make the same money as the rest of the workers. I just got to wait 90 days to get access to the benefits like Health Insurance, 401k, and personal time which will be two days this year. I also have to wait a year to get my vacation time but it's worth it. Last year, When I was working at that Fruit and Vegetable Distribution Center, I thought about not coming back to this job and thought it was over until I realized I couldn't handle working for Stu all year round. I am glad I made the decision to quit that job and come back to this one. At least over here, I am somewhat respected in a sense where my boss doesn't call me names and insult me. I am the type of worker who as long as you are honest with me, I am cool with you. I stay out of the drama and just do my job.

Grats! May the best things come from it.
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

I'm glad they saw what a good worker you are and took you on permanently. Best of luck!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
      X