Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is watching The Lizzie Bennet Diaries?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is watching The Lizzie Bennet Diaries?

Because I really need more people to flail with. TODAY'S EPISODE, holy cow!!
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Lizzie Bennet Diaries?

Any relationship to Pride and Prejudice? And if so, what station is this on, for I must confess, I am intrigued.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it.

This...may take a while.

*squeal*
    Last edited by Kheldarson; 01-31-2013, 08:34 PM. Reason: Found it!
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Okay. Pausing my watching of this series to just say:

BING AND JANE ARE ADORABLE!!!

*squee*
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
        Okay. Pausing my watching of this series to just say:

BING AND JANE ARE ADORABLE!!!

*squee*
        OMG, you're going to LOVE this! BTW, at a certain point Lydia starts doing videos too, and you WILL want to watch them. Just trust me on this.

Isn't this show the best thing EVER???
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

Comment

I'm up to episode 58. I haven't laughed so hard in so long over a show

Course, watching some of the inevitable reveals is hard, and I honestly skimmed a bunch while at Netherfield since Caroline sets my teeth on edge no matter the version....

But YES! This show is the BEST thing EVER!!

*squeals*
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

*squee!!!*

Man, the internet's response to episode 59 was incredible. You could watch the ripple effect on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

I can imagine!!

Of course, I'm wondering how many people are watching who have no exposure to the source material as well. Some of the commentary on the Twitter compilations are....well, like they don't know what's going on.

I'm also curious as to what they'll do when they reach the end.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I'm also curious as to what they'll do when they reach the end.
                I know!! I've been watching since I think episode 4, and it's been so amazing to see it catch on. They've done such a good job adapting it; wait til you see how they update Lydia's scandal!!

Comment

I do love the adaptation. It shows that they know the source material well enough to know what the true comedy and drama was of it.

As an aside, Darcy is adorable! (Colin Firth is forever Mr. Darcy, but this guy I just want to pinch his cheeks!)
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

As an aside, Darcy is adorable! (Colin Firth is forever Mr. Darcy, but this guy I just want to pinch his cheeks!)
                    Just wait til you meet GiGi!

Comment

So...was watching Lizzie's response to the letter, and Kabe asked who it was Lizzie wasn't associating with.

So I tell him Wickham. And he says who?

And I tell him abs. Cuz when he came home I was squealing over Wickham's abs. :blush:

And Georgiana actually shows?! YAY!
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

So...was watching Lizzie's response to the letter, and Kabe asked who it was Lizzie wasn't associating with.

So I tell him Wickham. And he says who?

And I tell him abs. Cuz when he came home I was squealing over Wickham's abs. :blush:

And Georgiana actually shows?! YAY!
                        Oh man, the abs scene...yeah...

Georgiana not only shows, she actually has depth! Yay! also, she's freaking adorable.

Also, how cute is Jane??? I almost can't handle how cute she is.

Comment

She's like a modern Betty Crocker! XD

Those care packages killed me. It's like those pictures of awesomeness on Instagram or Pintrest only in person.

Kinda.

You know what I mean.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

*covers face in hands*

No, I'm not caught up entirely. But. Dear Lord. Lydia's story is more of a train wreck than before!
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

*covers face in hands*

No, I'm not caught up entirely. But. Dear Lord. Lydia's story is more of a train wreck than before!
                              I never cared about Lydia in the book. She was flighty, foolish, and one-dimensional. This Lydia...I care about this Lydia. I don't want her to get broken!

Comment

Working...
                              X