X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant idea on how to make money..

...ok so not really, just a pipe dream.

Since my brain to mouth filter is permanently broken..I need to have retail people hire me to sit nearby. When an customer transforms into an SC, I would spring into action..and tell them what the employee couldn't, but wants so desperately too. *laughs*.

Then as a customer, lodge a formal complaint against the SC. .

It's brilliant I tell you...no quit laughing ... it is ... honest...
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I would hire you to be my booth bouncer.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Omg I want a job like that that way you can have days off if you wanted or different shifts. Team up!
      Last edited by Caffienated_Caramel; 03-28-2013, 02:57 AM.

Comment

hmm... and technically you wouldn't be a store employee - you'd be the personal assistant OF an employee (or employees)... so you could honestly say "No I don't work for <this store>"

Comment

Can you do that for coworkers?
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
            I would hire you to be my booth bouncer.
            I take trade also

If you work for the company, you can get fired for saying/doing things. Now I couldn't tell them I was working for an employee, but I could be a customer
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
            X