X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the vacation is over...

I really need to relax!

Took a 3 month trip to TX to visit the family... with four kids and a dog. (GAH!!!)

I'm back! With four kids, a dog... and a kitten. *sighs* Some douche dumped a duct-tapped cardboard box on the side of the road. It was completely sealed shut. There were 6 kittens inside... only 4 were still alive. Three of them found homes... and the fourth came home with us. Her full name is "Reese's Peanutbutter Cup". The kids call her "Buttercup"... I call her "Butters". (South Park reference FTW!)

The trip was exciting... We were hit with a tornado while camping and lost a tent and our camp stove, I was trampled by a horse, suffered heat stroke twice, developed a serious bladder infection, had my paternal grandmother die, helped my mother recover after her latest surgery, and was there when my 9 y/o niece started her menses. (My 11 y/o daughter is -so- jealous. ... ... lmao Silly girl...)

It was hectic and crazy... and I hope to do it again next year. ^_^
    hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
    1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
    2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
    3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Sorry about your grandmother. And the illnesses. And the TRAMPLING! Dang, you need a vacation to recover from your vacation!

And a big to the bastard who dumped the kittens! Could've taken them to the local animal shelter and given them a chance, but nooo...had to try to suffocate them instead (and succeeded with two of them)! What goes around comes around, scumbag, that's all I have to say. Scumbag will get what he has coming.

Thank you for rescuing the kittens, NSI. And you named your kitten after my favorite candy! Any pics? (I'm guessing she's a tortie?)
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

*chuckles* Yeah. She's a tortie. Just like my other 2 kitties. *ponders* Somehow I keep ending up with the oddball cats. Butters likes to walk on a leash. She's a dog in a cat suit.

No pics, yet, but I'm working on it.

Comment

Wow I'm just amazed that a 9 year old started her period That's insane. And for an 11 year old to be jealous...oh just you wait kid you'll wish it hadn't started at all
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
          ...oh just you wait kid you'll wish it hadn't started at all
          I just want mine to end
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

When it rains, it certainly pours for you, doesn't it?

I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother . . . but congratulations on the new kitty.

BTW, you're not the only one who has cats named after SP characters. My two remaining babies are Stan and Wendy (aka Wendyburger).
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
              Wow I'm just amazed that a 9 year old started her period That's insane. And for an 11 year old to be jealous...oh just you wait kid you'll wish it hadn't started at all
              My aunt was 8 when she started hers. It's not often but it's pretty crazy when girls start that early. That's a helluva vacation! I'm glad the kitties got a good home. That monster will get what's coming to him after dumping the kitties like garbage. I would love to see pics of Butters!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Reese's Peanutbutter Cup (AKA Butters) "I are a vicious kittah! Feer mah sharpulie teefes!"

And, on a related note... My cat, KitKat, decided that last night was the perfect night to give birth to her litter. She started on my bed under my blankets, but I got her moved to the closet just in time!

May I announce "The Kittens" on their first day of life!

One solid black (Named Loki. Apparently we're keeping that one), one tuxedo (black and white), two greys (They look just like mommy!), and three (3!!!) orange tabbies.

Welcome to the world, fuzzbutts. ^_^
                Last edited by NotSoInnocent; 06-27-2011, 09:29 PM.

Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KITTIES!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Aw, RPBC is a cutie. And those kittens are adorable. Three red tabbies! (I love red tabbies!)
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Wow, what a litter! They're so cute! Butters is adorable!
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Oooh, baby kitties . . . .

Been there, done that more times than I can count. Try having 2 litters being raised in the bedroom closet at the same time and playing Hell to keep an older Lab away from them (b/c she thinks she's a nanny.)
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        Oooh, baby kitties . . . .

Been there, done that more times than I can count. Try having 2 litters being raised in the bedroom closet at the same time and playing Hell to keep an older Lab away from them (b/c she thinks she's a nanny.)
                        I have a Pit/Lab/Dane mix that thinks he's a nanny, too. Must be the lab in him. I've had to lock my door to keep him out. Well... him and the heathen children... "OOOoooh! KITTIES!! Can we pet them? Can we hold them? They're so CUTE!"

Comment

Working...
                        X