This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom And Dad Are Mad....

Tiger the over-sized kitten took a fresh new roll of TP and unrolled it and spread it all over the damn bathroom this morning.

And he did my parents a favor and opened a new 12 pack of Coke.

And he wouldn't stop pawing at my crotch.

What a little shit.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

I have 4 cats now (and have had many more in the past) and wonder: is he maybe mad about something? I have a cat now who'll shred TP or papertowels when he doesn't get fed in time.
    "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

That's one of those "but I'm soooooo cute" moments
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

...and the kitties are why there's no TP hanging where they can get to it. Kitty wasn't so bad in that regards. He left the TP alone. However, Snow *loved* to shred entire rolls...usually after I'd just replaced them. Trust me, nothing was more annoying than coming home...and finding bits of TP all over the living room
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Both of our cats, TP. We keeps the rolls in the nearest convenient drawer--fortunately our relatives are amused.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Our Korat mix loved TP confetti. Our tabby boys tried it a few times as youngsters but grew out of it, thankfully. One doesn't seem to ever go near the commode, the other avoids studiously after charging with a broken lid and getting dunked when it pushed aside and he landed in the bowl after knocking the seat off.
            "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
            - H. Beam Piper

Comment

He doesn't have front claws and tends to prefer unrolling it and spreading it around than tearing it up.

That doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy tearing other stuff up, though.

Or meowing at the wall.

Or getting himself all freaked that something is after him and trying to go after it. Meaning, fighting with himself, chasing himself.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                He doesn't have front claws and tends to prefer unrolling it and spreading it around than tearing it up.

That doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy tearing other stuff up, though.

Or meowing at the wall.

Or getting himself all freaked that something is after him and trying to go after it. Meaning, fighting with himself, chasing himself.
                That's all pretty typical cat behavior. My cats have done all of those things.

Jasmine and Stumps weren't much for TP. Taz loves it. She's banned from the master bath, but the hall gets its light from the guest bath so I have to put the TP where she can't get it and hope I remember to tell visitors before it is too late . . . .
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Blas - I love you. Reading this thread was the first cause for me to chuckle in a couple of days.

Are their pics of this little brat on your FB page? If so, I need to check him out and put a face to this madness.
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

lol. My sasha only did the toilet roll thing once when she was a kitten and I yelled at her for it. She hasn't done it since. She just does other insane things lol.

She talks more than any cat I've ever met. Talk talk talk talk. Its almost non-stop. And suddenly she will tear around the house for no reason like something is chasing her.

The one that has me the most confused is why, when she's alone all day, she will go sit on the floor in the dark in the other room NEAR the entryway to the door we're in, instead of coming into the room and curling up on one of the couches. She's not waiting to attack us, she's just sitting. And I've checked and checked again, and there are no slugs, or spiders, or other bugs around that area at night (though we had a problem with slugs eating her food once. They are all dead now).

Comment

My cat, Mouse, came and woke me up last night because our closet door was closed. He wouldn't leave me alone until I got up and opened the door. There's an old quilt on the floor in there that he likes to sleep on. Usually that door is always open, so this was a first.
                      Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Heh. Coop (male demon spawn that graces us with his presence every day) has taken to deciding that 3-4am is a great time to come in and "talk" at the top of his voice.

Thankfully, I've found that if I drop one foot off the bed, he'll lick my big toe a couple of times and wander off again. And back to what little sleep I get again.

Comment

Hah. My cat left a nice 2" turd at THE HEAD OF MY BED ..on clean sheets no less. She was protesting the attention to the baby and not to her.

Damn cat.
                          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Pepper, sorry but I don't think so...I will check my brother's FB page or his gf's and ask if I can tag myself in one so I can have one. I think my Mom may even have one, I will have to look.

I don't know why the hell he meeewws for such long periods of time, or at nothing at all. He freaks out and thinks something is there....or maybe it's just his shadow. I'm not sure. He's nuts.

Comment

Working...
                            X