This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if Argabarga's OK?

It's been long enough since he's been active here that I'm just a little concerned. Hopefully, he's just having enough fun in real life that he's too busy for the board.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

*following*
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing about CustomersRuinMyLife.

Comment

I see that Argabarga is active on social media. Either he is alive, or someone hacked his account.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

According to his profile,Argabarga was last sighted on 11 February so it's possible he's just off somewhere in the back of beyond where they don't have good connections. Or he's so busy chasing the not-so-good citizens off the road that he hasn't had time to check in with us...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Also, anybody heard from Seraph lately? Last I heard, if I'm not mistaken, she was dealing with some heavy-duty health issues.
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
            X