This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That's not very nice."

Quote from a customer. I'll get to that in a second.

I was on vacation last week from work. My first day back on Thursday, I had a guy trying to pass counterfeit $50's. The timing was perfect because my store manager came walking up and I was alerting her without saying anything. Yeah, he sensed we were on to him and moved on.

Same day, got a lecture from a customer about our coupon policy...Spoiler Alert...she was wrong. Store manager again was right there for that. Lady said she's going to call corporate.

Then on Saturday (the day our sale ends) a customer comes in at 8:30 at night with coupons and gives me the title quote. What's not very nice??? The fact that we take our sale signs down "early". She really would've gotten the vapors if she knew the signs were really down by 5 pm.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

I hated when sucktomers would come in and tell us how to run the business.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

If businesses were run the way the costumers thought they should, they would be shut down by the end of the month.

Comment

Since we're not 24 hours anymore our sale signs have to come down and go up on Saturday night (though personally I think they could wait until Sunday) so lots of times the sign on the item isn't right because the sale hasn't kicked in yet. I don't question it because I've either put the sign up myself or it sounds right.

It just amazes me how many people thing that just because we take the sign down, the sale is over. I guess I've just been in retail too long that I don't question too much anymore.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
          If businesses were run the way the costumers thought they should, they would be shut down by the end of the month.
          Quoted for truth. It's like "Want an application?" They wouldn't last a day, honestly.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            Quoted for truth. It's like "Want an application?" They wouldn't last a day, honestly.
            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL they would not last past orientation if they even showed up for that.
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

But they work/worked retail so they know exactly how it is! And they know it's not MY fault!

Comment

Working...
              X