This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For any in the UK

Predominantly England if a travelling circus happes to pass by, namely Circus Ginnett go check it out, if anyone is near Wimblington, March it's at the Priory Golf Centre, not sure where it's going after that but if it goes by you check it out, also tell me what you think.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

That's your girlfriend's circus isn't it?

Speaking of circuses, I'm thinking of joining Zig zag at some point but maybe learning something like silks first. (the Zumba class I go to has classes that run every other night of the week)
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Yup it is.

Zig Zag has beginner silks classes every monday if you're interested, give Chris a call about it, otherwise general training is open to everyone.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Yeah that's what I had planned but I was gonna wait until after the first term when I had things settled including my night driving skills.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I haven't been to a circus for years - I'll definitely keep my eye out for this one though!
          "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

Working...
          X