This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch Archer?

I freaking adore this show. I didn't really watch it last year during it's first season, but have been faithfully watching it every Thursday this season. Tonight's episode was just hilarious, one of my favorites so far in season two. PLUS, I just learned tonight that it's been renewed for a third season! That makes me a happy panda
    DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin’ round here!
    Nicholas Angel: Like who?
    DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
    Nicholas Angel: Who else?
    DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers’ mums.

Archer is fantastically funny. I haven't watched it this season, but watched it last season. I hope to catch up with this season when FX runs a marathon.
    "Imagine that. Human souls, trapped like flies in the World Wide Web, stuck forever, crying out for help."-The Doctor
    "Isn't that basically Twitter?"-Clara

Comment

I was disappointed with it. I've found the humor to be predictable and not very funny. Maybe it got better this season.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

The past few episodes have been hilarious! Last night's was one of the best. So funny and so, so wrong. I really love H. Jon Benjamin's voice work too (he also does the voice of Bob in Bob's Burgers, another good show, and was the Coach in Home Movies).
        Last edited by AdminAssistant; 04-01-2011, 12:39 PM. Reason: punctuation is our friend!
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

When I first watched it, I actually wasn't strongly impressed with the first episode but my best friend really loves it so I gave it another episode and now I'm hooked too.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
          X