Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is the lower back. Injured it at a work site, but because the person who injured me was the only witness..I won't go there it would lead to fratching.

Re-injured it later in an accident (which put me bed ridden for 6 months and also caused memory issues). I LOVE swimming, seriously if I had a indoor pool? I'd be getting 5-6 hours of workout a day. Well ok, 1-2 hours of workout with floating the rest of the time lol.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Wii Fit today says that since two Sundays back I'm down eight pounds. That can't all be dehydration.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Another pound down - 9 so far. Mostly from not eating as much as I was doing.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Wii fit reckons ten pounds down in nearly three weeks, though mostly without much exercise of late. Some sort of nasty head cold has my sinuses trying to claw through my face, so avoiding the whole blood pressure thing.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Just over three weeks and I'm eleven pounds down.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Thirty minutes on the bike of doom, and 498 calories gone.

Rapscallion

Comment

• This morning suggests 12 pounds down.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Been a couple of weeks or so. Back to 10 pounds down after excessively eating on holiday, though I did a fair amount of walking.

30 minutes on the bike, 432 calories. Avg bpm 147. Kept it down a bit out of lack of interest

Rapscallion

Comment

• Damn, back to only having lost eight pounds since I started. Tasted good, mind. Anyway, today's exercise bike was thirty minuets for 480 calories. Need to get on that more often.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Um, weight was affected by visiting a mate for a few days, plus overindulgence when I got home as well. Current state, not checking. Eating habits, going back to where they were out of fright. Exercise - back to it and 444 calories for a half-hour.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Haven't been in here in a while....

I've been doing the Run Your Butt Off program from Runner's World. I'm 3 weeks in but still in Phase 2 (it's structured as a 12 week program but if you need to repeat a phase, no problem). Phase 2 = (4 minute walk + 1 minute run)*5 followed by 4 minutes walking to cool down. It's actually my third week in Phase 2 now; the first week I couldn't finish even a minute of running; the second week I could but it was mostly on the treadmill. It's a little harder on the road, plus my knee has been bothering me, so I'm repeating it for at least another week before I move on. I also got a wrap for my knee which I used yesterday and it really seemed to help. I had a little pain in one spot but I didn't have the ache all around my knee that I did before, and also didn't feel like it was going to give out under me after I was done.

I made a playlist (an idea from one of the test subjects in the book) that has songs of the proper length for each interval. It's hard to find one-minute long songs, though. Hopefully I won't need that one much longer.
                        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 06-22-2011, 02:20 AM.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                        X