Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I swear that I heard the theme to Jaws when I took this picture..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear that I heard the theme to Jaws when I took this picture..

A quite old picture of our cat, Sebastian, that I found while going though old pictures. I think it was taken with my first digital camera when we were living in NJ.

Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Cute! "I seeeee yoooouuuu!"
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Um... What is that gizmo in the foreground?

Comment

Love it. Just too cute.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
          I think it was part of a ceiling lamp (I'm assuming you're not asking about the laser pointer, box cutter, or remote?).

BTW - that picture is between 8 and 10 years old. We still have the cat, the laser pointer, and the remote (as well as the TV is goes to).

.. and the cat condo in the background.
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
            It's a cat toy, for the cat's amusement, end of story
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Great photo...I have a few like that of my kitty too They can be spooky, can't they???
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

That's the funny thing, he is and never was spooky. I was testing out my new digital camera and it just happened to be the angle that made it look like that.

His ears are that way probably because he was annoyed at the camera.- how dare I put this thing in front of my face so I don't have to look at him and make it make a flash of light!
                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Too cute! !! !!! !!!

Comment

I see a theme here

Oh, that's cute! It looks like the cat I used to have...well, what I can see of it, anyways. Cat looks like he's thinking about pouncing.

The hardest I think I ever laughed was once we were laying in bed watching TV and my dog (an Eskimo, if anyone cares) just sort of silently rose up from the floor for some reason and all we saw of him was his snout, gliding in an arc alongside the mattress, with his mouth open. (probably he was rubbing his side on the side of the bed the way dogs do to scratch themselves, or stretching, but this is all we saw from our vantage point.)

Husband just turns to me and without missing a beat says "We're gonna need a bigger bed."

Comment

Yes Jaws music and you can almost see the butt wiggle before the pounce.

I miss having cats
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                      X