This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    This is likely how the daughter was conceived.
    I second this.

Quoth otakuneko View Post
    "Can I just show you my boobs?"
    "Sorry, I'm only interested in 2D girls."
    Omfg I'm dead.
    Last edited by EricKei; 03-26-2014, 02:50 AM. Reason: By the powers of Modinator...Let the twain become one!
    If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Holding the baby - I have ZERO kiddles and I know better! O_O

Seshat - I believe so. Leaves the poor kid open to injuries, at the very least.

Mom of the year up there scares the crap out of me >_> Er, the boobies one. I really hope those security cameras have microphones and they caught what she said...Those girls deserve better, just like elevator-baby-mama does.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

In my experience, it can cause spinal issues, delay in motor skills etc. Since the bones are still forming, you don't want them to form at an angle or etc. its also a blood flow issue. If you crick your neck for any length of time, even as an adult you are reducing the blood flow to your brain and causing muscle tension. I know how bad it feels as an adult. I can not imagine doing it on purpose to a child.

Comment

Quoth registerrodeo View Post
          As far as how she was holding the baby...I unfortunately see a lot of young girls hold their babies like she was. In the crook of her arm with the head hanging over her crooked elbow...no support for the little head.
          At the age of 10, I knew how to hold a baby. I'd get people asking me (very seriously too) if my dolly was real, because of how I held it. At the time, I remember thinking, "I'm sorry, I have no idea what the babies in your life look like, but I sure hope they don't look like Cabbage Patch Kids."

I wish the Slut Size Small surprised me. I really do. Unfortunately, I've heard mothers of all the slut types (I'm talking trophy wife, Slut Sized Large, trailer-trash, redneck, hick... the various types of "women") carefully explain to their daughters how to beat the system using their bodies. "After all, it's not going to last forever, so you might as well get some use out of it..." I want to take a clue-by-four to their heads for filling their daughters' heads with that nonsense.
          If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
            OH...MY...GOD.
            That was precisely my reaction too. What kind of mother tells her 14 year old daughter to offer herself to get out of trouble?? There are no words

Comment

Unfortunately, I have seen too many young girls with babies that have no clue how to hold, feed, dress, or talk to their babies. My favorite kind were the girls who went to a job training program in a building where my daughter's daycare was, who would congregate outside with their new babies all strapped into snuggies on their chests...and they were smoking. Hot cigarette ashes/smoke inches from an infant ! And Mother's Day (first of the month) at our store in Baltimore brought out some really good examples for needing a license to procreate. If I saw one more girl yank her toddler up off the ground by it's arm, I was going to scream!!!!

Comment

Quoth registerrodeo View Post
                Women is on camera moving 4 cones that say wet floor, walking on floor that had a spill of liquid potpourri (worker was getting a mop). She, of course, falls and broke her leg. The whole time the medics are attending her, she is screaming "I will sue you losers!! I will own this store!! You are all going to be fired for your carelessness!!" Well, we had the video tape of her moving the comes, our insurance refused to even pay her medical bills and said "Go ahead, try to sue us." She tried, and lost.
                My uncle (who was a lawyer) had a case exactly like this once. But I don't want to threadjack...

Comment

Go ahead...

Comment

And this is why I don't miss retail. I could deal with all the straightening, the spoiled customers, the children running wild; it wasn't fun, but I could deal. It was the thieves and scammers that made me hate my job. I worked in higher end department stores, so we weren't allowed to confront them or say no. All we could do is call a code and hope security showed up in time.
                    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                    HR believes the first person in the door
                    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                    Document everything
                    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Legacy_of_Torment View Post
                      That was precisely my reaction too. What kind of mother tells her 14 year old daughter to offer herself to get out of trouble?? There are no words
                      It's been discussed on this board before, but the emote also looks like something else. Something 14 year old slut has probably done.
                      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I don't know how to take a screen shot but on my facebook feed someone just posted

"Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket."

That was it.

I should point out that this is not a young 14 year old. This is a 20 something mom of 3 kids...

Setting a good example for her two boys and daughter don't ya think?
                        Last edited by EricKei; 03-27-2014, 06:31 PM. Reason: removed potentially Fratchy material

Comment

Quoth cleorose View Post
                          "Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket."

That was it.
                          Its the latest chain post thing.

Its supposedly a cancer awareness thing

ETA: My Brother-in-law posted the same thing which was the first clue. After a bit of goolging I found the following:

You’re in trouble!! A friend did this to me, sorry it’s a game! You shouldn’t of liked or commented. Choose one of the following:
                          “Damn diarrhea”
                          “Anyone got any tampons? I’m desperate”
                          “Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket.”
                          “How do you get rid of foot fungus?”
                          “Why is no one around when I’m horny?”
                          “No toilet paper – Goodbye socks!!!”
                          “I pooped my pants.”
                          Note: No explanations. Your turn!
                          Last edited by EricKei; 03-27-2014, 06:32 PM. Reason: trimmed quote
                          How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

On a PC: CTRL+PrtScr (Print Screen) copies the current screen view to the Clipboard. Do that, then open Paint or an equivalent program, then hit Paste and crop the image as needed.
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Actually there are really awful additional options for that stupid meme. This is the list I got:

1) Damn diarrhea
                              2) Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket
                              3) Anyone have a tampon, I'm out
                              4) How do you get rid of foot fungus
                              5) Why is nobody around when I'm horny?
                              6) No toilet paper goodbye socks!
                              7)Someone offered me a job as a prostitute but I'm hesitant.
                              8)I think I'm in love with someone what should I do?
                              9)I've decided 2 stop wearing underwear.
                              10)I still love my ex.
                              11)I really don't know how 2 tell anyone and I'm sick of hiding it I'm gay.
                              12)Guess it was 2 good 2 b true I'm pregnant.
                              13)Just won $7000 on a scratchy.
                              14)I've just found out I've been cheated on for the past 5 months.
                              Post with no explanations.

It was 11 that really bothered me because a friend's friend put that up on their FB and everyone was being encouraging and everything, only to have this list sprung on them when they replied. Seriously?!
                              Last edited by EricKei; 03-27-2014, 06:33 PM. Reason: edited potentially Fratchy material
                              "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Good to know. I nearly unfriended my cousin because I didn't want to hear anymore updates from the bathroom. Eeewww.
                                "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                                X