This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
    I wonder if they found some poor sucker to actually do it.
    If they did, it was one of two local companies here that specialize in cleaning up after 18-wheelers pile-up three deep. They have the equipment, they have the technology, they CAN rebuild them!

And they aren't "poor" suckers, if you've ever seen what the bill for their services looks like.... probably why the club tried getting us to do it in the first place.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Try and stiff Honkin' Big Mama Towing Company, and they might get sued, huh...

Just imagine, $2000 (just throwing out a figure here, I'm not a tower) tow, sorry no money, you did the work wrong....

Nope!
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
        Try and stiff Honkin' Big Mama Towing Company, and they might get sued, huh...

Just imagine, $2000 (just throwing out a figure here, I'm not a tower) tow, sorry no money, you did the work wrong....

Nope!
        That's what occurred to me as well. I wonder if either of those companies even accepts motor club calls.
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
          If they did, it was one of two local companies here that specialize in cleaning up after 18-wheelers pile-up three deep. They have the equipment, they have the technology, they CAN rebuild them!

And they aren't "poor" suckers, if you've ever seen what the bill for their services looks like.... probably why the club tried getting us to do it in the first place.
          I'd love to see Motor Club try to weasel out of a bill like THAT!
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
          X