X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac-Maps!

This is cool!

Go to google maps and find an area with lots of roads, then click the pac-man icon in the lower-left corner of your browser. Happy chomping!
    Last edited by dendawg; 03-31-2015, 05:05 PM.

So they put out their April Fools gag a day early?
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

~ You can do it ! You can do the Pac-Map! ~

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Pac-Maps won't work in my neighborhood, despite the street density. I think it only works at a certain resolution, and my neighborhood doesn't have enough cross streets.

Downtown, though...Oh gawd I live in a New England college town; the roads are laid out like a bucket of bait. Pac-Man is SOOO CONFUSED...

Don't worry, Pac-Man, lots of drivers get confused at that intersection between State and Brackett...

Can anyone try to get him to go around a rotary?

Comment

Its tricky to play it on my local streets as they're all diagonal, that seems to be a habit over here.
          Seph
          Taur10
          "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
            So they put out their April Fools gag a day early?
            It's april first over here...were seveal hours ahead
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
            X