This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad tag

Our sales run from Sunday to Saturday so we take our ad tags down around shift change (3pm) on Saturday and usually start putting up the next weeks ad tags Saturday evening. Most weeks we don't finish putting up ad tags till the middle of the week.

Today I did all our ad tags from 11:30 to 4 by myself. That includes my 15 and some socializing. My manager was very pleased. Though it helps our ad wasn't very big this week.

Just kinda pleased with myself. ^_^
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

^-^ you should be-- yay for performing well!
    ... let's just hope sucky-management doesn't kick in and try to make you do that all the time/expect it.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Sunday I work a midshift again... Only this time I'll be doing the ad tags and the monthly sales tags too. The tags for the monthly sales often don't get finished for 2, sometimes 3, weeks. It's gonna suck. And I bet that no one will have pulled this weeks tags down even though I've been told they're supposed to be down by 3 on Saturday. Fun. Not.

Comment

two, three weeks? For a monthly sale? OY.
        Here's hoping you don't get bothered during it! *pets the purty dragon on zeh head*
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Depending on the managers that day I may have to work on both kinds of tags.

Comment

I do not usually end up working Saturdays very often anymore. I do work Sunday during the day in Cosmetics. I guess I am lucky because my co-worker on Saturdays generally gets all the tags put up. Once in a while I get stuck with left over tags at the end of the month.

It does seem like people miss tags quite a bit though when they are taking them down. I have on been stuck with left over rest of store tags when the store is short-staffed on Saturday nights. It depends on which manager is working though. Our Assistant Store Manager will work the cash register if the store is short-staffed so that more tags get done. The last time this happened when I was working on a Saturday night we agreed that I would back him up. I still somehow managed to get all the Cosmetics tags done and a decent amount of the rest of the store tags done. I do not miss working Saturday nights. Although tag night can definitely be less stressful than warehouse.

Comment

Working...
            X