Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're Drunky! D-R-U-N-K-Y, and you Ain't got no Alibi!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth morgana View Post
    So WHY did you decide to inflict it on the rest of us?
    "Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased—thus do we refute entropy." - Callahan's Law.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
      In his head: SUGOI DURIFTO!

In reality: oops.

Shoulda had a Corolla.
      If only he had hooked his inner wheels on the curbing...

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
        So WHY did you decide to inflict it on the rest of us?
        Because sharing is caring.
        Mytical: A SC? Make a mistake? Oh goodness no. Must have been the little pink men from the planet parsley in the butternut galaxy. We all know that SC's could NEVER make mistakes.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvTEl0qKTk
          "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Quoth tSubh Dearg View Post
            Like this?
            http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

Edit: forgot to mention totally NSFW
            Yeah, but my understanding is that even if you're drunk on horseback, you can still be arrested for DUI...
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
              Yeah, but my understanding is that even if you're drunk on horseback, you can still be arrested for DUI...
              Depends on the state and the definition of vehicle.

Lowering the Bar has a category--DSUWI--replete with such things: a scooter, a motorized bar stool, a Christmas parade float... and yes, even a horse.
              "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                "Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased—thus do we refute entropy." - Callahan's Law.
                That does not apply to Brain Bleach material and you know it!
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth BPFH View Post
                  Depends on the state and the definition of vehicle.

Lowering the Bar has a category--DSUWI--replete with such things: a scooter, a motorized bar stool, a Christmas parade float... and yes, even a horse.
                  IIRC, in Ontario a bicycle doesn't count (horses on their own or hitched to buggies shouldn't either) but an e-bike does, because the specific piece of legislation refers to "having care and control of a MOTOR vehicle" while intoxicated.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    IIRC, in Ontario a bicycle doesn't count (horses on their own or hitched to buggies shouldn't either) but an e-bike does, because the specific piece of legislation refers to "having care and control of a MOTOR vehicle" while intoxicated.
                    Little bit different here
                    Had a mate done for underage drinking while riding a unicycle.

Comment

Quoth prjkt View Post
                      Little bit different here
                      Had a mate done for underage drinking while riding a unicycle.
                      But I'm guessing it was the underage bit that got him in trouble.

I've been warned (here in the US) about bicycling under the influence. Passed a field sobriety, and honestly, I think the officer was more concerned about my safety than anything else, but (In Missouri, at the time) there was a statute on the books for it.

Comment

It was both actually, as he was riding on the road. Had his learner's permit suspended

Comment

Quoth thehuckster View Post
                          The image of finding the burger he was so determined to grab in the trail of debris just made my day. I'm just picturing this field of twisted metal, with my sights focused on this innocent burger which was at least a small part of the cause of the accident (ignoring the much greater cause which is a tad more serious matter).
                          Years and years ago, when I was far younger and far more irresponsible, I managed to get myself arrested. I wasn't driving or even drunk, and I honestly can't remember why I got stopped in the first place, but I do remember that I had just hit Burger King and had gotten a couple of burgers. I was walking home with them when I got popped by the cops. As I said, I don't know why they stopped me, but the arrest was almost certainly for a bench warrant for me--I had a bad habit back them of getting a ticket, not going to court, and in the process getting both my license suspended a bench warrant issued for Failure To Appear, or FTA. In any case, I went to jail, and was forced to leave my bag of fast food burgers right there on the sidewalk.

Fast forward to the next morning, when I finally got out of jail, and am riding the bus home. As the bus was going up that same main road, I looked out the window, and sure enough, there was that BK bag, seemingly untouched. Sad, sad, sad.

Quoth tSubh Dearg View Post
                          Like this?
                          http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

Edit: forgot to mention totally NSFW
                          One of the funniest and oddest videos I've ever seen!

Quoth wolfie View Post
                          In every place I've lived, you can get a DUI on a bicycle.

I myself have ridden home on a bike from the bars hammered as all hell. But as I've said many times, you've gotta be a completely drunken clod to get pulled over on a bike in the first place! Any time I'm that damn drunk, I call a cab or crash at a friend's place downtown near the bars.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            One of the funniest and oddest videos I've ever seen!
                            Concur, although the cross-the-pond's-version-of-Sarah Jessica Parker-dis "face like Billie Piper" line was uncalled for; I think she's beautiful.

Comment

I agree that Billie Piper is hot, but that didn't make the line any less hilarious.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X