I work at a game store so this might be a change up from the usual retail PPs (some of them will be the same but I get a few odd ones). We sell board games and card games.
1. I am NOT a babysitter.
2. I am not your therapist so please do not stand at the counter and regale me with your life story then not even buy anything. If you insist, I charge $300/hr.
3. I understand that it is Christmas but please dont come in, use up 1 hr of my time asking me about games, then not spend a cent. I have a LOT of customers that need my help and are more than willing to spend a lot of money.
4. This is Christmas eve, do not come to me and whine and bitch because we dont have <insert super popular game title> in stock and will not get it until after Christmas. And NO, I do not care if I ruined your Christmas.
5. No we do not have a Boxing Day sale as our prices are already the cheapest in town and lowering them any more would cause us to lose money. The boss DID NOT promise you a discount.
6. No we do not have <super popular video game>, this is because we do not sell video games whatsoever. We also do not have cell phone chargers, dongles (for a Mac), cell phones, or computers for sale.
7. The lights off everwhere including the mall and the store you are desperately trying to get into means that the power is OUT. This means you cannot use the computer and it also means that unless you have exact change, you cannot purchase anything.
"Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."