Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else ever found poo at work?

People leave behind a lot of gross things in the stadiums. I've picked up so many used diapers that it doesn't even really bother me anymore. Sure, it's incredibly disrespectful and I'd love nothing more than to find out who leaves them so I can save the diapers and then neatly place them on top of the parents' cars, but eh, I just put them in the garbage bags with the rest of the trash and move on.

I've even found a used tampon and a water bottle full of urine. With the latter I'm guessing it was a small child who had to go during a show but the parents didn't want to miss it so they had their little boy go in a bottle.

Well, the other night there was a first.

The last nighttime show finished and the crowd finally filtered out of the stadium. It wasn't a busy show (maybe 2,000 or so in the audience) so there wasn't much cleaning to do. All the big articles of trash had been bagged up so it was time for sweeping. We keep our pans and brooms behind garbage bins on the stadium's main walkway so I went to reach behind one to grab a broom.

That's when I saw it. It was on the lid of the bin just a couple feet from my face. I thought "That looks like.... wait, there's no way... how would that get there... but it looks just like... oh my god, it is"

It was a perfectly formed log of human excrement. It wasn't even just some baby's poo that maybe happened to fall down from a diaper change. It very obviously came from a grown adult. Like something a lumberjack or professional wrestler would produce. I mentioned that it was perfectly formed because it wasn't "squished" like I would imagine it to be if someone perhaps just lost control of their bowels in their pants. It looked as if someone deliberately hovered their butt through the railings above and pinched it off.

It was hard to actually be mad about it just because it was so unexpected. It was easy enough to dispose of and we all got a good laugh out of it. I think we were more curious as to how this mysterious poo got there and how nobody seemed to notice it happening. Even though the stadium is dark during the night shows it still isn't pitch black, and this was right below one of the busier sections of seating. Did someone in a skirt happen to go and then pick it up to dispose of it but miss the hole in the bin?

Well I was telling a couple friends about it. These friends all work at the same department store, and they told me that at least once a week they find human crap in the fitting rooms. They said that sometimes they can tell it was someone who genuinely just had an accident but other times it seems deliberate. So it got me wondering how many people here have experienced this.

Have you ever been a victim of unsolicited poo at work?

I work at a hospital. So.....yes. I have stumbled upon poo more often than I really want to think about. Among....other things.
    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

One of my colleagues got something... different... to deal with the other day (he was working the shift before mine)

How, in the name of all that's unholy, can it be easier to poop in a plastic carrier bag (and then leave it by the bin) than to use the porcelain article meant for the purpose?

And in case you were wondering, it was the women's bathroom.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I had someone use the trash can as a toilet once. No, the toilet wasn't broken or clogged. They just simply chose to take the bag out of the can pop a squat in the can, and put the bag back. Yeah... Finding that didn't traumatize me or anything. Yuck! This, opposite of the post about me, was in the men's room!
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

so. I work in a community corrections facility. Back when I was a tech and worked the midnight shift, one of my duties was to inventory and pack out the property of clients who escaped or who were terminated. I have seen the most disgusting things.

I have found
          a water bottle full of vomit
          a backpack full of used douches
          underwear so dirty that when you picked it up, it hung stiff in the air
          vibrators
          butt plugs
          underwear full of poo

just to name a few of the grosser things

Once, we also a had a random pooper, who would go into the client's rooms, poop in the corner and leave. despite multiple camera's, we were never able to figure out who it was

Comment

Quoth Totiono View Post
            Have you ever been a victim of unsolicited poo at work?
            Have you read through the archives recently? Human waste is regularly found anywhere and everywhere.
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Someone trailed poo all around the shop I work in. It was everywhere. I accidentally trod on some and it actually ruined my shoes.

Comment

At work, only in a ladies' room cubicle...but it wasn't in the toilet. Ugh, you sow, couldn't you have cleaned up after yourself?!?

And recently, in the elevator at the train station. Not really a surprise, people use those as urinals anyway, so it was only a matter of time...

Oh, and once in a bus shelter on the street corner...Ewww.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

At my day job, I found a bunch in the women's restroom. This happened on more than one occasion and I ended up cleaning it. In the men's room, I found a small piece on the floor.

At the night job, someone stuffed a bunch of paper towels in the men's toilet and then pooped on top of them, making it impossible to flush down. No idea how that got resolved.
                  Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

All these stories! So many times when I'm dealing with an idiot at work or when I read posts here I wonder to myself "what are people thinking when they do this" but when it comes to things such as this I'm truly at a loss.

I can completely understand accidents and wanting to flee the scene of the crime out of embarrassment but so many of these sound completely deliberate.

Comment

I worked in housekeeping. I have seen poo.

Once I had to go get the pooper scooper we used to clean up dog crap around the property in order to pick up something left in one of the showers. It did not come from a dog.

The worst one though...maybe he had a colostomy bag that exploded or something, IDK, but it was all over the bed, and I mean ALL over....there was a smear that ran from the bed down the wall to the bathroom, and the bathroom....oh god that toilet..... *starts drinking to re-repress the memory*
                      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Someone pooped on the floor at my job, and smeared it all down the carpet walking out. Mental health issues were suspected and yes, we knew who did it.

It happened shortly before Christmas. The janitor and his family - they all work at the building - got the biggest Christmas gift EVER when the managers passed around the hat.

Comment

I haven't! Yet. I have seen my CWs all standing in a circle looking down at what I later found out was a filled diaper, left on the floor. And I heard about the time someone completely filled the toilet tank with poo. Now the toilet tank lid has a lock.
                          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

My niece cleans holiday caravans. She is sadly used, by now, to finding such things as dirty nappies (diapers) in cupboards, rancid food on windowsills and so on.

Today, a new low. Dog poop under the bed.
                            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I'm a nurse. Poo is part of the job.

My least favorite part of the job. But part of the job.
                              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X